The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PST Bushing kit for DSM, shifter bushings, EGR blockoff

splattj

Make me an offer for any/all of this stuff. $40 for the PST bushing set, shifter bushings sold, $5 for the EGR blockoff.
I'm not sure how many of the 1G PST bushings cross over to the GVR-4 but the shifter bushings and EGR blockoff should work.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Are those steering tie rod ends?

clevr4

I'm interested in the shifter bushings. i don't know exactly which ones i need but its not the plastic retainer one. its the bolt that runs parallel with cables.

splattj

Quoting clevr4:
I'm interested in the shifter bushings. i don't know exactly which ones i need but its not the plastic retainer one. its the bolt that runs parallel with cables.

Sorry, sold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned