The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Pillar Gauge Post, Amber corners/markers, JDM Fuel Door, 91 Tails, 89 Grille

rexwagon1909

Hey guys continuing my part out of stuff I am not going to use/need
I am going to make all these parts for now make offers (buyers pays shipping and pp fees)

-I have a set of amber corners and bumper indicators bought from a member have wiring with them I never used them SOLD

-A dark grey VR4 pillar gauge post unused just took out of plastic for photo SOLD

-89 grille with chrome trim and good tabs (I painted the insides black $60

-JDM keyless fuel door dark gray $65 shipped sold

-91 tails 2 small chips, one repaired $90 shipped

You can message me or text 3044449438

Last edited:

92GVR4num65

3. Post must contain asking prices, this is not eBay and we don't do auctions.

GSTwithPSI

^Lol. Shipping will be almost $20 bucks alone. I guess he did say make offers though. Per the rules he should have prices listed. As mentioned, this isn't eBay.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned