The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Pile of GVR4 Parts!

I got alot pulled today. I am trying to figure out good prices for everything.
$10 +shipping for the cup holder
$40+ shipping for fuel tank -without pump assembly
$25+ shipping for pump assembly
I will get the tank out and get some pics.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

maroonmetallic

Quoting maroonmetallic:
price & condition of drivers rear dogleg (condition & price of fuel door)?
Shipping to 54956.

Thanks!
-Shawn

Any word on this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

belize1334

I'd really like the plastic grommet and clip for the hood prop. I'll make it worth while!

Sorry to say the grommet wasn't there and the clip is already spoken for.
I got some more pulled today, and boxed up and some shipping quotes done. I am getting everything pulled and priced and delivered as quickly as my schedule allows. Again I appreciate everyone's patience. I will try to update the spreadsheet to help me keep track of stuff. If you are on the spreadsheet and I have missed something please let me know.
Thanks

talontyme

Quoting belize1334:
I'd really like the plastic grommet and clip for the hood prop. I'll make it worth while!

the rubber grommet can still be had new from jnz tuning i just bought 2 less than a month ago they were a buck or two(sorry for the jack)

OMFGeofffff

Interested in the fuel sending unit after seeing pics.

An update for everyone waiting for parts and shipping quotes. Its been pouring ass rain here for the last couple days, I have a bunch of stuff pulled that I'm going to pack and weigh today, but I'm not going to pull stuff until the rain quits. Sunday is supposed to be sunny.

I'm back from vacation, and am now in summer term, taking ALOT less classes and have alot more free time. So I'm getting this thing stripped down and hauled off to the crusher, unless someone wants the stripped shell. I still have lots of parts and am going to have the free time to pull stuff quicker. If there is anything you need shoot me a PM.
Thanks

deedo

Does the car have auto on manual belts? If its auto I need the passenger side a pillar cover

I do have the antenna, and the stock shift boot, I'll send you guys PMs, the ECO button is from the automatic cars, there is a whole thread in the how-to section for making scramble boost, and such with them. Its just a realllly sleeper switch useful for that kind of stuff.
It had auto belts, but I do have alot of the manual belt swap parts. The passenger A-pillar is broken at the top though.

Last edited by a moderator:

4wheelsqueal

pm sent

tarmacvr4

Do you have the trim piece that goes above the front and rear doors next to the headliner and runs from front to rear in gray?

I want the Eco button if you still have it.pm me if you do and I will send paypal payment asap.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts