The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Parts(UPDATE!!)

transparentdsm

front calipers - 35$ each shipped

non-ABS proportioning valve - 50$ shipped

supra tt fuel pump - 65$ shipped

GVR-4 Shifter cables - 90$ shipped

GVR-4 glove box - 20$ shipped

GVR-4 shift boot - 15$ shipped

2 - 2G MAF sensors - 1 - 75$ shipped with 1G adapter harness, 1 - 60$ shipped with 2G pigtail

2 - CAS - 65$ each shipped

2 - 1G intake manifold - 45$ shipped each

2G intake manifold - 45$ shipped

there is so much more, i will add as i find more.

5 Lug knuckles, with bearings and hub and rear spindles - 125$ sold

2G head - 135$ sold

Rear 4 bolt axles(2) - 110$ sold

4 Bolt Rear end with cups- 200$ sold

Last edited:

transparentdsm

stock height. also i am taking offers so if you dont like the price PM me and we can work something out.

Last edited:

JoeDaddy0

looking for 5 lug set up without losing my 92 gvr-4 ABS breaking. This work as is using my own abs sensor? I am looking for that and possibly the brakes as well. Calipers any better or worse than my working ones? Unitil I send car to John Boline in Portland for work, I do not know if I am having e brake binding or rear caliper trouble. No brakefluid gone so I suspect some cable pinch or damage @ commection but you never know. Laser brakes same as 3000GT? I think VR4 share same fronts and again, I don't want to give up ABS.
I do want to swap out if we can put all players into play at the same time including hubs, wheels, and mechanic who I know is willing but a hundred miles away.

Mac

How many miles on these parts?

How much for all of the rear end parts to convert to a 4-bolt 5-lug with AWS delete?

BPU925

hey man i would really want that abs delete but i need those lines.....any clue if you could ship them?....just pm me a price....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts