The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parts parts most free with shipping

T3mp0r

Hello all. I'm getting rid of odds and ends that I'll never use. Most of these will be free and shipping will be the only cost to be covered. I'll note individually anyway. I'd rather try and see if someone can use any of this stuff before I junk it.

GVR4 cruise box, connector, cables: free + shipping.
GVR4 stock fogs w/ brackets (part of the brackets are still on the car but will be included if someone wants them). free + shipping
GVR4 intake tube and inlet box: free + shipping
GVR4 ABS unit, original master cylinder, prop valve, and the front ABS sensors. I can pull the rear ones and include if someone does end up wanting this.: free + shipping
Upper cam gear cover. It has nicks and blemishes and doesn't seem quite straight. Someone may know better than me though. free + shipping.
Invidia muffler. 3" inlet, 8" body, 5.25" (at it's widest) outlet(tip). 24.5" long. Free + shipping

Now for the only part that has a price...

Lowering springs of unknown brand. The markings or stickers have been rubbed off but I think they may be H&R springs. I'm including the only picture I have of them mounted. The rest are of them off the car and measurements.
$35 plus shipping.

Last edited:

T3mp0r

PM'd.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned