The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Partout 91 vr4

thedsmguy

Picked up Manik's car. He was right, its a touch to rusty. Started pulling the bumper off and broke each bolt basically. I think it might be served best to be parted, which is a shame as its still very straight. If anyone local wants to try to restore it you get first shot at the shell. Otherwise I'll gladly sell parts off of it. It is white, and it appears most removable body parts are in good enough shape to use again. Almost all the interior is there, but all the seats have fairly major flaws. Nice door panels etc. There is a dash plaque available as well. 4 lug car still, 4 bolt rearend minus the cups, a couple 23 spine tcases. Wiring harness looks to be complete. I have not got to the fuel sending unit but I suspect it is going to be rusty unless replaced. One new ebrake cable came with the car.

Thanks for the space.

thedsmguy

I do have a sunroof motor. $15 plus ship

I'm tearing the car down today.

Stuff on, in or behind dash, (better speak fast as I dont plan on having the shell sit around long) cheap.
Interior pieces? The A pillar is there but has holes in it for gauges other parts, Cheap.

Fuel sending unit a little rusty but working condition. $75 shipped
4 lug stuff almost any offer..
Need 91 tail lights with black trim?
Stock headlights/corners?
Glass? Carpet? Sunroof? Mirrors? Door trim? Interior door panels?

Almost any of that stuff is simply going to be sold for whatever I can get for it. I'm running out of space for the larger items in my shop.

Please do not hate me when I scrap this car with usable parts, this is your fair warning! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

thedsmguy

1971, I did, at that time I was unsure if I was really going to part it etc. I will reply to you now, sorry!

And the dash is sorta bad pulling some by where the plaque was (not available anymore ((SOLD)) and a little peel by the heater vent on pass side, but if you can use it, you can have it.

Last edited:

James

Passenger lower B pillar
All 4 door sills, if all clips are good.
Front door speaker covers (driver/passenger)
Radio brackets
Radio bezel
Rear passenger lock tab (piece that stick up from the door)
Passenger dash vent cover

thedsmguy

I know this is a unauthorized bump, but the car is going to the scrap today or tomorrow.

James,
I can pull door sills (upper black pieces?) but clips usually break.
Door speaker covers not available.
Radio brackets might be possible.
Radio bezel is missing.
Lock tabs are available.
Vent cover is in ok shape I think.
PM me.

DavsR

Have you scrapped car yet? Need some particular interior peices. Centers vent speaker cover rearpassanger hanger let me know

moparjim

I need the fuel sending unit, and could use all the trunk inside plastic trim pieces and carpet or whatever. My trunk is basically gutted for some reason lol. Shoot me a pm or email at [email protected] with what you have, maybe pics if possible, and price shipped to 53154!

Thanks!

thedsmguy

I have a rusted but still usable sending unit. And I might have the trunk carpet, not sure if it got pulled out or not.

The car is long gone at this point, I did save a ton of little things in a box.

Barnes

I might visit my brother July 4th weekend. I'll pm/call you and maybe check out what you have left.

jmelocik

Any luck finding a near perfect steering wheel and shift knob? I bought one but am still looking for some near perfect ones.

Josh

thedsmguy

Still here. PM's are best. Most of the car is long gone. I have a couple boxes of misc left. Sorry. Been going through a lot in life and finding small parts isn't a good use of my time < Hope that doesn't sound like a prick statement.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts