The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parting interior and oter stock misc.

cobrajetguy

I have a 91 galant VR-4 that I am turning into a race car so I stripping the stock interior, intercooler system, ABS, 4WS, and 4 lug hubs. This is a non sunroof car so I have the headliner and lights as well. If you need any of these parts let me know and we can make a deal. I will try and get pics of the seats and door cards up soon.

Peter

i need the trim around the guages, the plastic panel that is under the driver side. ( under the sttering wheel), and both a- pillars . also, if you could give me a price for the entire intercooler setup with all clamps, bov, and hoses all shipped to 24171 va this is all needed asap

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

Can u sell me the center a/c vents and 1 of the a/c knobs?

cobrajetguy

I am keeping the heater vents and controls for now, the trim above both driver doors broke upon removal. I will round up the trunk pieces tomorrow, pm sent to vr4er.

Peter

cobrajetguy

Front seat pic

rmontalvo23

I'm looking for
- factory radio and wiring harness.
- digital clock on the dash
- speedo (gauge cluster) if available
- passenger side cover where the ecu goes.

chrisfullwood

Would you be able to ship the seats or are they pick up only?
and if yes, how much for shipping and seats.

thanks

cobrajetguy

The taillights are not for sale, pm sent on belts. The seat will be a ton to ship, anyone have any recommendations on how to ship?

Peter

cupajoe

Do you have the stock radio bracket?

talontyme

looking for the switches on the driver side of the steering wheel(fog light i think)and the driver side upper speaker grille lmk thanks.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts