The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parting 379/1000 BG Almost everything can go

broxma

** Please read this before asking me about prices - The car I am parting out is not a junker. In fact it was probably up towards the top in overall finish quality of all the cars around here. Many of the parts on the car arrived by way of exhaustive efforts on my part. An example would be the 6 months it took to get door sills that didn't have broken tabs, or the years I spent finding the perfect set of 93 headlights(Already sold em but I have another set.) This is not in response to any one PM I have received. However bear in mind that if any price I send you is high, it may be simple because I wish you the best of luck in finding the same part anywhere near the condition mine is in. I put three years of solid existence into every part of this car, and I won't let it walk away for free. Just saying. And thanks for looking. **

As much as I would like to keep building 379 it has reached a point where I question its chassis integrity anymore. A life up north has given it too much rot and rust to be able to be aligned anymore. The front suspension cannot be set to a proper equal camber and the bottom looks like a rust bomb went off in a rust factory on bring your rust to work day. I tried diligently to address many of these issues when I took ownership of the car but alas, to no avail.

Here is a link to my original build log which may serve as a bit of a catalog for your shopping pleasure.
click

I am only inclined to keep the block, harness and the turbo as all the rest of the parts will not cross over to the next vehicle I am building. Since the powers that be like parts with prices, I will add a few of the more sought after parts but anything is functionally available. The car was running an AEM ECU so I'll be keeping that and the associated sensors.

Prices DO NOT include shipping or PP fees if that is the method of payment. Shipping may be high on some items due to size and weight.

All parts will have a maximum of 3k miles on them at my hands. Some will have either 800 or 1500 due to the iteration process I used during the build. Some items were purchased used and total mileage claims cannot be accurately made by myself. None of the parts have ever seen a track or been boosted more than 19 PSI. I am also an old man who doesn't drive like an idiot.

TRE stage 3 2G AWD transmission and 6 bolt flywheel to fit it - 1650.00

The tranny is powdercoated black, 3000 miles since rebuild from TRE. The flywheel diameter is different on the 2G tranny so the flywheel must accompany it unless you are willing to take that risk. The starter plate and 1G starter bolt up fine however.

Custom Bell Intercooler kit - 600.00

This was a custom job I had commissioned. The pipes are set up for a clocked large frame turbo and run along the bottom of the radiator. Some grinding may need to be done to clearance the mount, but not a lot.

DNP SS T3 manifold, 40mm v-band gate flange - 500.00

I just got this item in the last stage of the build so it's virtually brand new. I have an On3Performance wastegate which was amazing quite honestly, I'll send with it to complete the setup for an additional 120.00.

Webb 272 cams, both sides - 300.00

I got these used but in fine shape. They have original plus 3K on them.

Evo springs and retainers - 100.00

Should be a total of about 30k on these if the original owner was honest.

Some other parts which are available...

Complete 5 lug swap
Non-abs parts
4 bolt LSD rear setup
AGX adjustable suspension with Evo front springs, stock rears
K sport front camber plates modified to fit stock struts
entire interior
1G steering wheel
Full manual seat belt conversion
Evo Front and rear seats(No brackets, already sold)
Full fuel system minus injectors
Any external body part except the hood which is damaged now

Steve and I will be tearing the car down this weekend. The plan is to get as much off it and take stock of what I have. Any part can functionally be pulled of in a few hours, however most everything should be ready this weekend. For most of the systems, I prefer to sell them in whole, as in, I'm not splitting the suspension front and rear, or selling one axle. Feel free to post here or send me a PM with anything you might want. I can take pictures of any of the parts however most things will be readily available to see in the build log I did, as it is very photo heavy.

Here is the log again JIC. click

Lastly, although the badge is a 2 ounce piece of metal worth north off 100.00 easy, it's staying here. Don't worry though. It is going to good use.

/brox

Last edited:

tsitalon1

Do you have the stock fuel feed line? (from pump to filter)

If so I'd be willing to buy it from you if it's in good condition. I know shipping would be a pain, but you'd be helping out a GVR4 owner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GST95

I need one of the rear quarter glass. I cant remember which one right now, so Ill have to check. Shoot me a price on one or both please shipped to 46507. I also might be interested in the manual seat belts depending on price. LMK

Last edited:

broxma

Quoting tsitalon1:

If so I'd be willing to buy it from you if it's in good condition. I know shipping would be a pain, but you'd be helping out a GVR4 owner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The entire fuel system is -6an SS. Sorry.

It's for sale though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/brox

broxma

Quoting GST95:
I need one of the rear quarter glass. I cant remember which one right now, so Ill have to check. Shoot me a price on one or both please shipped to 46507. I also might be interested in the manual seat belts depending on price. LMK

Let me talk with the boys down at UPS about shipping it and I will get back to you.

And the Manual seatbelt conversion has one person in line, in front of you, at the moment. I'll update the main post as things leave.

/brox

tsitalon1

Quoting broxma:
Quoting tsitalon1:

The entire fuel system is -6an SS. Sorry.

It's for sale though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/brox

Damn the bad luck....

I have that now and it stinks to high heaven, at least on my car.

Is the rear power steering line still good?

Looks like this.

img.php

A better view of it.
click

Part is 46972D.

broxma

The rear steer was removed with the new rear 1G awd subframe install, mainly due to massive rust. The rusty corpse of the rear steering assembly can be seen in one of the earlier pictures in my build log.

Short answer. Not a chance. Sorry.

/brox

talontyme

Do you still have that grille also
Need the passenger lower kick panel
Clock
Tails
Turn signal assy in car

citymunky

Why do you need a clock?

broxma

Quoting talontyme:
Do you still have that grille also
Need the passenger lower kick panel
Clock
Tails
Turn signal assy in car

Not the AMG Grillif that's what you're asking. I sold that eons ago.

Passenger kick,clock,tails and turn signal thing I got. Give me till tomorrow and I'll get back on a price for it all.

/brox

Romanova

Condition of the front Evo seats and give me a cash price... San Antonio isn't too far from Houston.

Hondakiller

Do you still have the 93 headlights? If you do is there anything wrong with them. And how much for them shipped to 32725?

Thanks
Matt

MuffinMan7580

Interested in the evo valve springs and retainers. Please reply with info via pm. I'm also looking for a set of 4 lug rear hubs if you happen to have a set.

broxma

Quoting Joe91VR4:
What are you looking to get for struts/springs shipped?

These have their own FS page now with the price listed. Same price I quoted another person.

Quoting Hondakiller:
Do you still have the 93 headlights? If you do is there anything wrong with them. And how much for them shipped to 32725?

Thanks
Matt

I will. I actually have two sets but the silver is coming off pretty badly on one of them. I am going to do some mix and match with them to get a decent set. I'll PM you when they are ready which should be tomorrow or the next day.

I believe all other PM's have been replied and anything paid for has been shipped. To the guy that bought the underhood drivers side vent, I shipped it USPS but I lost/don't know your username so I couldn't send you a PM personally, because I am an idiot. And it appears the seats are sold.

/brox

gvr41190

Quote:
To the guy that bought the underhood drivers side vent, I shipped it USPS but I lost/don't know your username so I couldn't send you a PM personally, because I am an idiot.

That's funny. Thanks for letting me know. Still interested in the non-ABS stuff. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts