The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PA, 92 GVR4, 637/1000, 96k miles, RUST FREE $4.5k

GirlyVR4

The engine/trans is out of the car, ready to go, new 16g turbo, etc. $4500 takes it as-is, you just need to put it all together.

Please do not text me with lowball offers. I will sit on this for another 4 years until I have some spare time to finish installing the engine/trans. My pricing is not flexible, I do not need to sell this car, but the extra space in our shop would be nice.

I'm listing up mine and my boyfriends GVR4. It's been sitting in our garage for a few years now. We bought it about 4 or 5 years ago from North Carolina I believe from someone on this forum. It is RUST FREE, the fittings and lines under the car still even have their brass/gold coating. It has only seen snow a few times while we owned it, and has been garage kept since we purchased it. It's Kensington Gray, and in very nice condition overall.

The engine was just completely rebuilt by our shop (we own a shop that specializes in Mitsubishi's) (new pistons, rings, bearings, rebuilt cylinder head, all new gaskets, Gates timing belt kit, etc) We also just installed a brand new 16g, it has an upgraded FMIC, EPROM ECU, etc. There are quite a few other things done to it, I will add the updated mod list once I get it from my boyfriend (suspension, exhaust, bushings, etc).

We're asking $6k for it.

These are some slightly older picture, but nothing really has changed since then. I'll have some updated pictures in the next week or so once I can get a chance to get it outside.

009_resize1.jpg

034.jpg

It has just over 96,000 miles now
038.jpg

039.jpg

042.jpg

With some of our other cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

004.jpg

Thanks,
Emilie

Last edited:

transparentdsm

is the 3000gt all the way to the right the vr-4 spyder, because it looks like it and im super jealous of your guys....

89Mirageman

Yep, that's my old car. I remember we had to cut the pin on your trailer with a cutoff wheel for some reason when you guys picked it up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. This car is in great shape and just like she said, zero rust. I bought it out of Virginia. Either way Good Luck with the sale!

GirlyVR4

Quoting transparentdsm:
is the 3000gt all the way to the right the vr-4 spyder, because it looks like it and im super jealous of your guys....

It's my SL Spyder. However, we are converting it to AWD, with an upgraded set of twin turbos.

GirlyVR4

Quoting 89Mirageman:
Yep, that's my old car. I remember we had to cut the pin on your trailer with a cutoff wheel for some reason when you guys picked it up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. This car is in great shape and just like she said, zero rust. I bought it out of Virginia. Either way Good Luck with the sale!

Glad to see you post up! Yea, that entire trip was a disaster... we didn't even get on the road to go down there, and the trailer fell off the truck, haha. It was a memorable trip for sure... 24 hours round trip... exhausting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That cut-off wheel saved us, for sure! LOL

We have a house that we're in the midst of remodeling, and have about 8 other cars and our truck, so, we just really can't justify keeping this one anymore. We're hoping to see it go to an enthusiast, and keep it in the loop here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I haven't listed it for sale locally yet, wanted to give the forum-go'ers first dibs. But, I will be listing it on the local craigslist in the next week or so.

hey emilie!

hows hans?

bump for GZP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GirlyVR4

Hey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif how's it going? he's doing good, stayin busy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm doing well. Just insanely busy. I've been trying to get this galant done for the past 2 months and I just can never fit it in. Now I have the heart ready to drop in, so it's gonna get sold. I don't have time for it, so it can go to a new home. I also have a 91 gvr4 that I will be posting up for sale next week. There's just too many vehicles in our name for 2 people.

Like Emilie said, we're getting rid of it because of the amount of vehicles we have and the fact that we are remodeling our entire house.

Some other stuff this galant has:

Poly control arm bushings
New ball joints
New sway bar end links (front)
New tie rod ends
4 bolt rear with AWS
KYB AGX shocks/struts (3k miles on them)
ACT Chromoly flywheel
Competition clutch (full face street disc)
Rebuilt trans
New clutch master and slave
New tires
FMIC
New BOV... not sure which one I'm using yet
16G turbo
The ecu is an EPROM ecu that was purchased new from the dealer (silver case)
Eibach lowering springs
HKS turbo timer
3 inch exhaust
DSM shifter w/leather boot

there may be more that I'm just forgetting right now.

Redlinegvr4

damn, i want it! wish i didnt have my gen coupe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ive been wanting an Grey 92 since i joined this site...

GirlyVR4

No recent pics yet, sorry. We have the trans in pieces right now, cleaning it all, inspecting the internals, etc. So, it is still on jackstands in the garage. It looks exactly the same though (currently, a bit dustier). It's been sitting in the garage since those pictures were taken.

It will come with the stock 92 wheels. Or we can put a set of the 91 stock wheels on it. I think we have 3+ sets of 92 wheels, and 1 1/2 sets or so of 91 wheels.

Last edited:

conquesttsi

This looks like a fantastic VR4 I'd buy it if I didn't already have one. Not every day you get to buy a car from a celebrity. ;-) GLWS

talontyme

Trade you 2 vr4's for that car always wanted a Kensington car,the green one is a driver the black one is a roller.

GirlyVR4

Last I used the A/C, it worked... it honestly has not been used it years though, as it's been parked. It should still work just fine though.

I am not interested in any sort of trades, but thanks for the offer.

Celebrity? Whaaaa? LOL

Yes, it is still for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GirlyVR4

I'm honestly not on here much at all, so, feel free to call, text, email, etc.

My cell is (609) 865-7781, or you can reach me at the shop number during the week until around 6pm (610) 438-0439

[email protected]

-Emilie

GirlyVR4

Ok, I didn't think this would be something I needed to address.... But DO NOT text or call me about this car at 2am on a Thursday, or any of the other 6 days in the week. I am usually dead asleep around that time.... Hopefully in the middle of some sexy-like dream. I do not appreciate being jolted out of bed while in the middle of said dream.

Unless you are at my doorstep with cash in hand for my asking price, please wait until normal waking hours to call or text me.

Kthnxbai,
Em

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts