The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PA, 637/1000, 97k miles, Gray, $7000 (SOLD!)

ktmrider

Quoting spooledyou:
seems the same peeps always have dumb stuff to say,beautiful car though glws

While I agree that the lads get out of hand sometime the following quote is EXACTLY why I can tolerate it to an extent.

Quoting dougmacho:
You can tell a lot of these folks are from the rural parts of the U.S. because of one thing, they don't know how to mind their own business.

Look up senor macho and his FS ad for my reasoning, had he not been called out an unsuspecting buyer could have been raked ( IMO ).

Girly I know you've been around a long time, the first post stating "No Rust" without supporting pics of rockers and underbody is a huge red flag for ( most ) everyone here.

GL with the sale, hope it ends up in a great home!

GirlyVR4

I've been around since about 04, but my first username was deactivated for some reason, so I had to reregister in '11. Numerous underbody pictures were posted on the first page.

Last edited:

GirlyVR4

Sale pending. Will update if it falls through.

GirlyVR4

Still available.

MellowVR4

tempting enough to sell mines to buy this one...I miss my gray car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

MellowVR4

any under hood pics??

EHmotorsports

1. New WTB threads are not permitted. Please use the WTB/WTT thread stickied at the top of the section for posting your "WTB" or "WTT for GVR4" requests.

2. If you add unwanted comments, opinions or you try hijack someone's thread it WILL be deleted no questions asked. Asking questions related to an interest in purchasing the items is okay, complaining about the price/quality/etc is not.

3. It is your responsibility to determine the trustworthiness of the seller. Check the Bad Guys and Good Guys forums for seller feedback. Buyer and Seller must enter into a purchasing contract soley between themselves. GalantVR4.org (the site), it's management and membership are not responsible for any claims or damages.

4. If you have a dispute with another member that involves a solicitation to buy or sell merchandise or services that originated from a post on GalantVR4.org and you are unable to resolve the situation in a reasonable amount of time you are encouraged to resurrect the post in question by replying to it and detailing your situation in as much of a level-headed, non-accusatory and mature way as possible. If anything, this will serve as a warning to others and hopefully provide a means of general arbitration with your peers. If this does not generate a response please visit the Bad Guys forum to make a post.

5. Although you can send PayPal without fees (send as a gift) you may then have limited recourse in the event of an issue with the purchase. Use this carefully.

--

If you fail to follow the above we will either EDIT, MOVE or DELETE your post and may do so WITHOUT WARNING.

By posting to this site you agree to follow these rules and our potential enforcement of them.

EHmotorsports

cleaned up sh*t comments.
If you have a problem with peoples comments and feel the need to complain about it. Don't comment and be a contributing factor in this issue. report the offending post so Admins and Mods can nip it in the butt. we try to skim through posts but we all have lives outside of the .org and cannot be here 110% of the time.
So that leaves it up to you to police and use the appropriate channels to do your part.

Lancer99

Are the lines still there for the rear wheel steering if someone wanted to put it back togetheror did you delete the everything?

GirlyVR4

It still have AWS. We didn't remove it. We swapped the 4 bolt differential stuff into the 3 bolt housing so it could be retained.

GirlyVR4

Sorry, the car is sold already.

GirlyVR4

We do have a black 92 that we will be posting for sale once we are finished with the engine rebuild.

G

Staff member
Quoting GirlyVR4:
Sorry, the car is sold already.

You're welcome.

GirlyVR4

Yea, ok haha

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts