The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: OEM & performance vr4 parts

NOTE: ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE WOULDN'T HURT TO ASK ME AS LONG AS IT'S A REASONABLE PRICE

Hi guys finally have the time to do some wonders and get my VR4 into a track ready race car. In the next couple of months i will be parting out the INTERIOR (front leather seats & rears) For now i am selling some OEM parts to be replaced with after-market parts. I will post pictures as the days go on because i haven't taken them yet but i can snap pictures and send them to you upon request.

IMPORTANT PAYMENT GUYS!: i can only accept payments thru WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or MONEY-ORDER thru US-MAIL) NO PAYPAL as i dont have a card to attach it to
If you're not comfortable with it ask some members here that i sent money to like BRUNOBOY, FARFRIKENGUYEN & NATE CRISMAN)

16g turbo NOT EBAY!!!!! no shaft play no leaks no cracks no lines just turbo & housing & actuator turbo has been primered painted high temp grey $180 shipped

14b turbo no shaft play, no smoke 90K ...$140 shipped

VR4 Exhaust Manifold 104K (perfect condition) no cracks (unported) $80 obo.... shipped (NO PICTURE YET)

VR4 02 housing 104K $50 shipped (NO PICTURE YET)

EVO 9 OEM 560 CC injectors....SOLD!!!!

KYB (front & rear) struts with stock springs 3K on them....SOLD!!!!!!

EVO 9 Stock intercooler Mint condition (will fit VR4 Customized)) $60 plus shipping

Evo 9 Spearco 4 inch intercooler no boost leak (will fit VR4 Customized)..... SOLD!

VR4 leather seats front and rear (front driver has one slit but can be sewn back just haven't had the time to and has creases but other than that 8 out of 10)

FONT & REAR SEATS together $450 Shipped

-I'd like to have it picked up locally but i can ship these items it will be pretty pricey if shipped but i can find out how much

Headliner (not sure how much these sell for MAKE ME OFFER)

No name intercooler comes with intake side piping only not the pipe with the j pipe $180 shipped PENDING!!!!!!

DSM valve cover (not stock VR4 painted gold and red) IMPORTANT!: the two right holes where the cam gears are for the bolt has been JB welded works great no leaks....$50 shipped PENDING!!!!

NRG open lug nuts orange 12x1.50 (fitment VR4) set for 4 wheels (4 lug or 5 lugs) MSRP $95 PENDING!!!!
Selling for $50 shipped

Kazama voltage meter straight from Japan MSRP $180....SOLD!!!!!!

GAS TANKS (5 gallons of 2 sets) one only has monotube the other doesn't ...........SOLD!!!!

I WILL POST MORE ITEMS UP AS I TAKE THINGS OFF THE CAR, THANK YOU!

you can e-mail me here or send it to my personal e-mail [email protected] or i can do picture messaging via cellphone just shoot me your number here.

dsm valve cover has been jb welded works good no leaks PENDING!!!

dsm valve cover jb welded works good PENDING!!!!

Spearco EVO 9 4 inch intercooler can be customized to fit vr4 (no pipes) SOLD!!!!

Sorry this picture is upside down sleeper hidden intercooler (no name brand) hides behind the grill and only comes with intake side piping not the j pipe that connects to turbo

this is what comes with no name intercooler PENDING!!!!!

14b turbo still on car will take out soon no leaks

14b turbo

This is a dsm valve cover has been jb welded works good PENDING!!!!

These are KYB adjustables with stock height springs was on the car when i bought my mechanic whom i bought it from said it has 3,000k on them SOLD!!!!

EVO 9 stock intercooler no boost leak

16g serial number

16g turbo

16g housing comes with turbo

16g actuator comes with 16g

Headliner with sunroof

Stock evo 9 injectors can be used to VR4 comes with the 0 rings no cracks direct plug and play PENDING!!!!

NRG open lug nuts i have a set for all 4 wheels they're orange 12x1.50 (fitment vr4) PENDING!!!

i have 2 sets of 5 gallon gas tanks only one clear mono tube thought They go for $70 each $20 for tube
....SOLD!!!!!!!!!

VR4 front seats only (driver side has a small separation but no rips! the stitching just came off)

VR4 rear seats

Kazama Voltage meter straight from japan fits any application just hooks up to the battery....SOLD!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Some pictures added guys sorry for the wait id been busy with family just shoot me cell number if u want more pics

thanks

Cherrod8 pics has been added it has over 2500 miles on it comes with actuator that i bought seperate bc the one i bought before broke but the actuator has been corroded its not like that goldish color anymore and also comes with hotside exit housing i can send more pics if you want

$200 shipped for everything

thanks marc

Ok guys i need to move the parts off my car make me an offer as long as its decent!

thank you

someone must need these things! need to get these items and stuff i haven't listed i'm parting out the whole car
i can reduce prices if necessary

thanks guys

2of9

I'm fairly interested in the KYB AGX suspension...how much would shipping be? because I know they're quite heavy.

SOLD.......Spearco intercooler, both 5 gallons gas tanks, Kazama Voltage Meter..

hello if you do not sell the stock evo intercooler and evo injectors by months end like the 25th or so let me know I will buy them thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2of9

edit:

thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts