The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: OEM active toe bushings and links, free to a good home.

GotInsulin

For the 4WS purist in your life. These appear to be very new or lightly used Active Toe Bushings from my parts stash. A parts car I bought long ago had brand new OEM arms installed and it would lead me to believe these are in fact new or newish. I recently removed the 4WS and installed am ATE kit, so these are up for grabs. They were removed using penetrating oil, a soft rubber mallet, and a long 1/4" extension so they were unharmed in the removal. Includes the bushings, sleeves for the interior of the bushings, and the hardware for the trailing arm itself.
Basically free to a good home, cover shipping to your door in a flat rate box and consider a donation to the org.

fuel

I'll take em!

mitsuturbo

DAMN IT i missed this?!

Fuel, if you change your mind, i will be needing a set of these at some point in the future, i think.

fuel

^^ he hasn't responded to my PM - and it sounds like you need them more than me so am happy for you to grab them instead.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts