The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: O.Z. Crono HT rims in bright silver

RyRy210

I got these from tirerack back in 2007 but never used them. They are still brand new and in its original box, never opened. The size is 17x7. This was what the website recommended for the Galant VR-4. The website never stated offset information. I uploaded my receipt below.

I'm asking for $700 shipped. Unfortunately I only accept paypal.

img.php

Last edited:

RyRy210

I don't know. I guess I need to open up the box to see. The tirerack website indicated that this fits a stock galant vr4 if that helps. I won't be able to tell you for sure until this weekend as I have the rims stored in my storage facility.

IncorpoRatedX

then they're four lug...

maxash0775

WOW. These look timeless. They would look great in Nile Black. Plus I wouldn't have to do a 5 lug swap. GLWS

JCorbo25

Those look really nice, wish I had the cash.

RyRy210

The item has been listed on ebay:

Here is the link:

click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts