The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Not mine, jandjautowrecking Marshallville, OH Parting 91 GVR4 on ebay

lowcashleblanc

They have the bumpers listed at $960 + $270 shipping for the front and rear bumpers....each. Think I saw the engine for $2700 marked down to $2200 ish, don’t remember the shipping. The transmission was listed at $1900, marked down to $1584 + $270 shipping. Transfer case was $420 slashed to $336 + 270 shipping.

Last edited:

BLUELIGHTSBABY

They are a bunch of crooks, and I would not buy one part from them. Yes, the cars are starting to go up in value, and parts are becoming harder to find. However, a front bumper cover for $900 +, and a rear bumper cover at the same price. They must be smoking crack !!! Many parts can still be pulled off any 89 to 93 galant base model.

lowcashleblanc

(I tried to put this in the bad guy section but it seems the area of the forum is not functioning properly, so I’ll drop it here)

Just passing along a bit of dealings I had with these people.

I put an Inquiry in about the 91 taillights they had listed for $96 last night. Should have just purchased them…anyway, I woke up today to see that they were delisted and relisted for $427.

My second inquiry with them was for the driver and passenger seatbelt assembly. I asked if the belts were frayed or damaged and for photos of the belts. Not just the assembly. I get a message back telling me the belts are just retracted into the assembly and if there were problems with it, it would be in the description. Kinda rude if you ask me and not “professional” as described on their website.

If anyone chooses to do business with these folks, best of luck. Over priced parts, shady and terrible customer service.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned