The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS NM: 92 underdash and 89 glovebox

ktmrider

Getting ready to clean out the garage of GVR4 parts. I will NOT ship outside the CONUS, sorry Canada and International peeps.

SOLD - stock 92's. $80 shipped/Paypal - SOLD

Stock Underdash and 89 glovebox. Glovebox has broken latch but includes the required hook. Pay shipping only on glovebox, underdash is $25 shipped/PP.

SOLD SOLD - Finally a Momo steering wheel that came with 464. Not sure of the model but I went with a small diameter wheel for my long legs. No hub, leather is well worn in the 10/2 o'clock locations. $80 shipped/PP - SOLD SOLD

Thanks for looking, hit me with any questions.

Last edited:

ktmrider

^^ Received, 92 tails pending sale...

ktmrider

Quoting ApexHunter:
Diameter of the steering wheel?

14 1/8" or about 360mm

ktmrider

^^ Replied to PM with pics.

ktmrider

Momo sold.

Cheekychimp sending PM now.

ktmrider

Removed the interior trim pieces. Due to their fragility and odd size it makes no sense to ship a $15 part when S&H is around $40.

I'm taking some pieces to NorCal the week of Sept 23-27, can bring stuff along if interested.

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
I thought you were slangin parts

... now you're saying "pieces" ...

Should Shane be buying some glue? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts