The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Need Stuff Gone! Lowball me LOL! Performance and Stock! (PICTURES!)

alansupra94

Well, I decided to sell the majority of the spare parts and extra parts I have lying around in preparation for selling the Galant VR4. Here is what I have for sale (everything located in Wayne, NJ). You can reach me at 973-900-0981 (text please). I will take better pictures this weekend.

PICTURES HERE:
click

Stock:
(2) Stock Intake Manifold - $10
(1) Stock throttle bodies (was just rebuilt and was on my car before I installed an accufab) (all sensors included and still attached to intake manifold) - SOLD
(4) Stock throttle bodies (from a variety of years. I am not really sure what years they come out of. What you see is what you get) - $20 each
(2) Stock Oil pans (little dented and dinged) - Free (just cover shipping) (pending pictures)
(4) Stock 1G pistons and rods - $10
(3) Stock Crank Pulleys (some of dings and chips on the edges, should still be fine)- $10
(1) Power Steering Pumps - $10
(1) Stock Valve Cover - $10
(1) Set of Stock Brake Pads (Front and Rear) - $20 (FOUND, ALL ARE HERE)
Anything else you see in the pictures is for sale. The mounts are 1G mounts I am pretty sure.

Performance:
(1) ThreeSpeed Scattershield (I think have the stickers too somewhere) - Sold
(2) FP2 Camshafts (there is some pitting and my machinest recommended me to get different camshafts. He said they could possibly be polished and used but he didn't want to waste time and polish them) - SOLD
(1) Polished Valve Cover - SOLD
(1) Painted Valve Cover (blue/black) - $25
(1) JMF Turbo Shield - SOLD
(1) Custom Battery Mount (holds battery in a better position) - SOLD
(1) Red Lightwieght crank pulley - $10
(1) Evo 2 Front LSD - $400 STILL FOR SALE
(4) Bosch 1600cc injectors - $150 (Need to find them)
(4) Bilstein Evo MR shocks w/ Tanabe GF210 Spring - SOLD
(4) 17" Racinghart Wheels (from a Protege) - $250
(4) 18" 5zigen Wheels w/ 225/50R18 Fierce tires(@50%) (one has a bend, still holds air. Easy fix) (made in Japan, these are QUALITY wheels) -$300
(4) 17" Sportmax Wheels w/ 225/55R17 Continental ContiProContact tires (@90% for 2, 40% for 2) (alll perfect. Little curb rash here and there but nothing serious. No bends!) - $300
(4) ADR wheels with 215/35R18 Nankang tires (@60%) (one is cracked at is at my welder being fixed) - $150 without 4th wheel, $225 with 4th wheel fixed
(1) TRE Stage 2 Transmission (has stamp) (has a cracked bellhousing) - Sold
(1) ARP headstuds (used once) - SOLD
(1) ARP REGULAR headstuds (never used, only threaded into the block before realizing this were not ARP L19s. ) - Sold
(1) RCI 6-an fuel rail - $75
(1) Carbonetic triple plate clutch (80% life) (was modified for a FWD setup, my welder currently has it rebalancing and putting it back to AWD setup) - $1000
(1) 40MM Synapse Wastegate (just got cleaned and checked by Synapse, I have the emails to prove it) - SOLD
(3) Used MLS headgaskets - $10
(1) HKS DLI Type II - Sold

I would rather not ship the large items but I can if the seller covers it. All prices do not include shipping.

Thanks,
Alan

Last edited:

matt92vr4

Can you give more info on the battery tray ?

alansupra94

Sure it bolt up to where the windshield washer fluid bottle area is. I had it there until I moved it to my trunk. Came with my car. I can try and find some pictures of it installed.

matt92vr4

So it moves the battery closer to the firewall to make room for the intake near the headlight?

alansupra94

Found a picture from the previous owner's build:

Last edited:

SSGdave

Yeah... I'll take that wastegate!

PM SENT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

matt92vr4

OK cool, I'll give the battery tray a shot. Thanks!

alansupra94

Quoting crimsondragon:
Pics of the cams?

Cams are currently spoken for. If buy flakes, I will take more pictures.

Quoting Dark_Horse:
What sort of work was done to the rebuilt throttle body?

Had new seals done. They are however sold right now.

Last edited:

alansupra94

Quoting Typhoonguy:
Red light weight crank pully pics please?

Will do. I will take them tomorrow.

alansupra94

Quoting Gvr41415:
how many miles on trans? For awd right? ready to pay asap. how much shipped to 89801?

Trans is sold. Sorry.

alansupra94

There are pictures oh photobucket. Blue and stock ones are all that are left.

alansupra94

Honestly if you guys see something you want, just shoot me an offer via text. I probably will say yes as long as your aren't too low or trading me a mayonnaise sandwich.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts