The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NC 1991 Belize Green Galant vr4. Some mods UPDATE 2800

bump it up. I will get it to the person's house buys the car. I go to japan soon and the car MUST be gone before then.

car now runs. problem was the fuel pump. Still needs a more functional trans but it has 2nd and 4th gear. Working on sourcing a good trans and a new fmic setup.

somebody come get this thing! i will be in japan for 3 weeks so i wont be on the forums much unless i can get on the net somewhere.

sorry man but no thanks. A fellow member has a Sentra I have got my eye on. If he falls through i just want to outright sell it to finish another car of mine.

Thanks,
Jet

Now best offer, found a subaru i would like to buy and this is taking up my space!!

atc250r

Staff member
Please add a price to the title or the ad will be removed.

Thanks.

John

i cant beleive you hadnt checked the fuel pressure, such an easy thing to do lol and would have got it running forever ago!!!!

Fuel pump ended up being good actually. It is the ECU that died. Previous owner had a half-assed repaired 1g ecu from what i can tell in there. car will start if you jiggle the ecu while cranking..

u said above it was the fuel pump as the issue lol. anyway cool its running at least. if i had the money i would buy it.

I hope things work out amongst us. My GF is making me get a 4dr car and this is the only logical vehicle I am interested in at this time! Oh yea and a 4g63 doesn't hurt!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts