The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NC 1991 Belize Green Galant vr4. Some mods UPDATE 2800

yea its got new gas, Ive got another walbro 255 pump for it i can throw in. With my subaru demanding so much attention i haven't been able to get it moved.. I'm sorry about that one.

highspeed

please make sure it runs, I will be getting the tranny on thursday and I don't want to make a trip for a dead car. So please let me know asap.

man, funny story. Tried to tow it with my suby. had no rope or chain, so i used a lamp cord!! didnt work. Then we wet a bedsheet, that actually did it after a few tears. Moved it near the garage, cleaned the inside, reset the ecu. Still nothing. Put gas ans seafoam in it... Im thinking its the ecu or fuel pump. I have another walbro 255 at the house. But it did start and drive since you contacted me about trading. Thats all i got man.

highspeed

Lol.......so the tears and the sheet didn't work, you should try the strings from a tampon.....:)

yea the wet sheet actually worked. I guess watching Jackie Chan movies pays off after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

don't think i can afford 3 cars. Its time for this thing to leave. Anybody interested shoot me your best offer in a pm or it gets parted and scrapped.

2500 is the lowest i will go before parting it out. Anybody? comes with a handful of extra parts..

looking at getting a few parts including a transmission to get it running. See if that sparks some interest..

yes i know. Im sorry for that, cant afford 3 cars right now. The way things are looking there is no point in me putting more money into this. The Galants don't seem to be selling for much these days. Part out anyone...?

getting it running is not an issue. Are you talking about with a new trans or just getting the no-start condition fixed? Ive been trying to get transmission for it for a while. nobody has one they want to sell or ship. If

highspeed

Dont you take that out from under me Dean LOL.....maybe we can work something out? I know you need to get that vr4 outta the garage. How bout svt for vr4?( crosses fingers)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts