The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NC 1991 Belize Green Galant vr4. Some mods UPDATE 2800

highspeed

well if everything goes as planned, I will have the car asap. I sure hope so damn it, we have been playing text "ping pong' for months now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif lol

sorry ghetto, I have got more in it after the initial purchase cost. Im just waiting on highspeed haha!

highspeed

oh and for your enjoyment Jet.

impulse1.jpg

impulse2.jpg

impulse3.jpg

impulse4.jpg

impulse5.jpg

impulse6.jpg

impulse7.jpg

impulse8.jpg

guessing my trade fell through. Landlord said something about the car just sitting. 3,000 obo. thats 500 less than i paid garfield and 1200 less than ive got invested..

Ghettoize

ok help me out a little, So that current tranny is allmost shot but it comes with a working tranny?

original jdm trans popped after a few hundred miles. New transmission was put in which only has 2nd and 4th. It does not come with a fully functional trans.

Hi,

Do you still have the parts car? If so, I need a 23 spline transfer case and 4 bolt rear. I am in NC.

Thank you,

Wendy

no it met the scrapyard unfortunately... Car is best offer now. Getting my other project running and just need cash. You guys shoot me some offers.

highspeed

Wo wo wo.....hold on. I sent you a pm dude. I have been doing military junk so I have been busy and your phone doent work. Check pm's

ghettoize you offered me 1500 earlier... sorry bro, i was'nt taking it out from under you, just keeping the options open. A lot of people in the past say one thing and do another. Glad you came through. my radiator support was trashed and i was stuck trying to decide to spend your transmission money on that or save it. Anyways, thanks for keeping in touch.

Jet

highspeed

Hey no problem, looks like this weekend is going to be the best bet.lmk if that's going to work

as in tomorrow? or next weekend? Just let me know, i work mornings and im usually off by 3:00

ScreaminE

Quoting Ghettoize:
I woukd love to pick his car up for 750.00

You really need to stay out of for sale ads. You are being an idiot low balling people in every single for sale thread.

If you have an offer, PM the poster.

Go back to the Ghetto you moron.

highspeed

I will get it on tues this coming week. Then I will get with you. Maybe you can start the disassembly process? Lol

Yea i can start taking some stuff apart, Just got a job at a Toyota dealership so that's going to be time consuming.

I'm still trying to fix the no start condition. Ive messed with everything i can think of, unless its because its on my hill or the ecu. Waiting for a sunny day when all my roommates are home so we can beast it off the hill.. haha let me know the pay al and ill get you the trans.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts