The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: My Custom Ignition

broxma

Sold, paid. Shipping out in the AM. Thanks

This is the same ignition I used on the dyno when I made 362WHP. I realize that isn't a ton of power, but this is the ignition I built to run 600 HP.

135.00 shipped.

/brox

Last edited:

Lofty

Not trying to muck up your FS thread, but that's REALLY NEAT.
Just for curiousity, what's on the back of the plate?

I'd buy this if I had more money... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

curtis

I'll play.....Me thinks it has the transistor mounted there and is using the aluminum plate as a heat sink.

broxma

You thinks wrong. The plate literally only holds the coils. The transistor(s) are mounted on the intake. But you totally could put them on the back. You'd have some clearance issues with the mount though. I used the same style ignition on my Evo.

/brox

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned