The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: MR springs, H&R springs, CAS, OEM intercooler piping

SleepinGVR4

These came off my EVO MR Bilstein suspension with 40K miles. $50 plus shipping

These H&R springs recently came off my car. Mileage unknown. They are in good condition just a little surface rust on the rears. The fronts were POR-15'd. $50 plus shipping.
SOLD!

91 CAS. I started to polish it but didn't finish. $20 plus shipping. SOLD!

OEM BOV. Looks to be in good working order. $20 plus shipping

OEM intercooler pipes X 2. One looks like someone put epoxy on the one. The one has the hose the connects to the intercooler the other doesn't. $20 each plus shipping.

The bottom hose connects to the left side of the intercooler. $20 plus shipping.

The pipe in the top picture connects to the hose that goes over the intercooler and the hose in the bottom picture. Not sure where the hose that it's connected to goes. $20 plus shipping.

This hose goes over the exhaust manifold. $30 plus shipping.

PM me for Paypal info. First come first served.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts