The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Moroso Oil Pan/Carbon Fiber Speaker Pod- SOLD!!

BluFalcon

Got a few more things for sale or trade. If I have to ship, buyer pays shipping. CONUS only.

1. Moroso 6 Bolt Aluminum Oil Pan- Part # -20960- Picked this up today and decided I really don't need this for whats supposed to be just a street car. The pan is used (obviously) and has a few scratches and dings, but the mating surface is flat and clean. The oil return hole on the removable flange for the stock oil return line has been welded shut, but that's nothing a drill press and a tap can't fix. Pan is baffled with trap doors and an extended kick out for increased oil capacity. There's also a 1/2 NPT bung that can be used for an oil temp probe, but currently has a -10 AN fitting installed in its place. Pan didn't come with mounting studs or nuts, but they should be easy to source.

These pans usually go for around $550, but I'd like $350, or trade towards a set of EVO 8 front seats if anyone has a set they're willing to part with. If no one is interested, I suppose it'll eventually find its way onto my GVR-4.

2. GVR-4 Speaker Gauge Pod- Got one of the infamous "Paolo" Carbon Fiber Dual Gauge Speaker Pods. Pod mounts on top of the dash over the Driver's Side speaker and accommodates 2 52mm gauges. Brand New, Never Used. $70

CAM00339.jpg

CAM00340.jpg

CAM00341.jpg

CAM00342.jpg

CAM00344.jpg

CAM00345.jpg

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

Pm sent on the oil pan

ExplicitCC

Interested in the speaker pod as well

jnava

Staff member
Pod looks to be gone ....

ExplicitCC

Is the gauge pod sold?

BluFalcon

Pod is spoken for, consider it gone. Just waiting on payment. There's a list of people after it, if for some reason it does become available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oil pan shipped 30 minutes ago.

Buy stuff from my other thread!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned