The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mofugas Rally Radiator/Intercooler Setup

Gary_Chiu

Sold my GVR4 recently so now I'm selling my parts.

Bought from CO VR4 back in 2006. Never could bring myself to install this setup in the GVR4s I've owned.
Great for keeping your car sleeper status with the hidden intercooler. Ultra-short route piping.
Haven't seen any other setup like this one. Super rare, own a piece of GVR4 history today!

Mofugas Rally Radiator/Intercooler Setup

- 3.5in thick intercooler
- Dual pass heavy duty Fluidyne Radiator
- 2.5 in. intercooler piping (starts from 16g outlet to the throttle body)
- 2.5 in. silicone couplers

Asking $1100 OBO shipped or $1000 picked up in Chicagoland area

All packed up and ready to ship!

Last edited:

Mdlimy

Nice looking setup, glws!

prove_it

I once thought up the same design years ago. Never knew anyone made it. Cool stuff.

Leon_R

That is some vintage awesomeness! But decade of $1000+ FMIC kits is long gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

prove_it

Quoting car_guy:
Where does the BOV mount?

Rally cars don't use BOV.

EMX5636

Quoting Leon_R:
That is some vintage awesomeness! But decade of $1000+ FMIC kits is long gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I agree with this, however when you add in the aluminum radiator and full mounting frame etc, I think it's priced pretty accordingly. GLWS! It's definitely cool!

engiekev

Interesting setup! I wonder if this would bolt into a 1G DSM, would make for a very short-route system. I might be interested...

Gary_Chiu

Still available.

Will throw in seats and dashboard if I get full asking price and local pickup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gary_Chiu

Photos of the seats:
click

Regarding horsepower rating of the intercooler, keep in mind this is a rally setup.
So I would expect EVO 16G or 20G level power would be the most this intercooler should see.
Any higher, and efficiency will be affected.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts