The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Modified lug nuts and KYO-EI extended wheel studs - $40

It's always interesting coming across old "custom" parts. I remember doing these when I wanted to put extended lug studs on my car for racing wheels but knew that I might occasionally put stock wheels back on. So, I found a bunch of stock lug nuts and ground the end caps off. As for the lug studs, I don't remember anything about them. They are about 61mm from flange to end or about 54mm from end of knurling to end.

$40 shipped for everything sounds good (16 studs and 18 lug nuts). I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere.

b7dfcx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Diego

So your the guy that bought all the remaining lugs.... I can't find these (well the og ones with the endcap still there) anywhere for the life of me.

The ARP wheel studs will cost you $120+. I can't find anywhere close to this price on extended wheel studs.

G

Staff member
How much longer than stock are these?

TylerAdamson

What brand are the wheel studs?

Edit: Reading comprehensions owns me yet again.

Last edited:

steve

Kyoei? Just a guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts