The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Misc performance parts

CutlassJim

First up is a set of cross-drilled and slotted Brembo rotors. My car is 5 lug so I can't use these. They mic'd at full thickness and I'm pretty sure have VERY little miles on them. These go for stupid money new. Looking for $180 + shipping SOLD

My old Sparco steering wheel. I love this thing but I have a different one I'm running now. Super strong and light weight. Has Sparco adapter and button so horn works perfect. Sits about 1.5"+ closer towards you and is a MUCH more comfortable position than the stock wheel and great for performance driving. $120 + shipping

Whiteline big 26mm rear sway bar with bushings and brackets. Literally only has about 500 miles on it but the stock Whiteline coating is terrible so it's a little rusty. $140 + shipping

Lol I guess it comes with one endlink too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fidanza aluminum flywheel that could use a new friction surface. Stupid light so make sure you don't mind stalling until you learn to drive with it. Worked mint in the car though. $100 + shipping

Last edited:

Epifool

Hey jim... i own 1848/2000(you had her once), and was wondering, do you have any idea of any mods to the engine prior to trading for the honda?

Spyke169

PM sent for steering wheel.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned