The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Misc performance parts...shop cleanout

NateCrisman

AS ALWAYS, <b>NO PMs PLEASE</b> Send me an email to [email protected] ...ask around, sending me a pm is generally just a waste of your time and effort.

Paypal address is [email protected]. Prices don't include shipping. Please use some common sense when guestimating shipped prices...light/small stuff usually costs $5-8 to ship usps, but big/heavy items email me your address and I'll get a shipped quote.

<b>Pics coming soon</b>
MHI Evo3 16G cartridge...good shape $350
Curtis-spec subframe connectors for GVR4 ???$$$??? Make offer
Innovate LC1 w/ sensor $100
1G front strut bar $20
Volk front subframe connector $85 (painted blue..no North/South bars)
Mallory external fuel pump. 110FI -8AN in/out

rebuilt 91-94 Turbo TB w/ sensors $200 (will measure for size...has been over bored)
DSCF9062-M.jpg

Apexi exhaust for 1g awd. $200 downpipe, catback.
DSCF9121-M.jpg

2G manifold w/ tial Vband flange (I think for mvs). FP porting. $100
DSCF9147-M.jpg
DSCF9150-M.jpg

Ross pistons, Eagle Rods, Jay Main caps, ARP mains, matching 6bolt block machined for the pistons. Basically needs a good crank, bearings, and assembly. $750
i-t7cW4Ls-M.jpg

Drilled rotors sets - (F&amp;R) for 2g awd $100
i-JmP6k5r-M.jpg

Slotted rotors - rear awd 1g $50
i-FPgh2F6-M.jpg

EBC red brake pads (F&amp;R) for 90-92 AWD w/ single piston fronts $50 (need to be wiped off clean..sorry for dirty pic)
i-MNpM83L-M.jpg

FIC 650cc injectors $175
DSC1766-M.jpg

FP 4” intake pipe w/ couplings $100.00 looks like it had fittings on bottom that have been epoxied over.
DSC0983-M.jpg
DSC0984-M.jpg

3" turboback exhaust. Fits 2G AWD DSM. Bosal SS catback, mild steel downpipe $300
1221073703_gAztp-M.jpg
1221073597_on4s9-M.jpg

1221073964_yiaBf-M.jpg
1221073852_KiCs9-M.jpg

Pioneer CD MP3 head unit $50
DSCF4888-M.jpg

Galant chrome badges make offer - also have the little mitsu emblem too.
DSCF4770-M.jpg

FIC 950cc injectors $200
DSCF4816-M.jpg

Scirrocco style AFCO alum radiator w/ slim fan, fan switch, and hoses to fit 1g/gvr4. $285 new condition
DSCF4811-M.jpg

Scirrocco style Griffen alum radiator - used/fair condition $100
DSCF4787-M.jpg
DSCF4786-M.jpg

Taylor plug wires $30 - exc condition
DSCF4776-M.jpg

Last edited:

TSimage

I am assuming the piston rings need to be changed out as well? Also what is the compression on those pistons.

Lastly do you feel it will need to be decked and what all is included with the block? Does it have the front case etc on it as well? This is semi tempting right now since I am having a headache finding a block.

NateCrisman

That short block set should be +.020" overbore standard 8.5CR ross pistons. The rings should still be fine, and the block was bored and clearances set for those pistons/rings. It was only run for a couple hundred miles of break in before it had a main bearing issue (tapping sound made him investigate)...which scuffed the crank and bearing. I would just get a nice condition 6bolt stock crank and take it to a machine shop for clearancing and assembly. Since it has those fancy Jay Racing Main Caps, I would want a professional builder to measure and adjust the main bearing clearances, I wouldn't "slap it together" myself in the garage with standard bearings and see it beat up the mains again.

NateCrisman

Ill measure thickness on the rear rotors next time Im at the shop. As for brand...no idea, they were pulled of some parts car in the last year or so, not even sure which car at this point.

dsm10o0

Do you by chance have a 344 front motor mount bracket?

5OF2k

emailed sir, thanks!

-Jake

NateCrisman

Bump

5OF2k

Quoting 5OF2k:
emailed sir, thanks!

-Jake

Never got a reply from you with this email man, about the Afco Scirocco radiator...?

-Jake

NateCrisman

I just resent another email. basically: make me an offer. if yoou want to arrange shipping on your account..great, that's less hassle for me too.

Nate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

NateCrisman

AFC, C2 gauge, few misc little items sold. bump to the top

guys, just make me a reasonable offer, Im very negotiable on price, just want to get the shop cleaned out and orgainized. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned