The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Misc GVR4, 2g, DSM parts, Snap-on Tool box, etc.....

GSNT

Doing some reorganizing of the garage and wanting to get rid of this stuff. Please help me make it all go away.

Here's the lot of mostly Mitsu stuff.

Starting from the top left:
Hyundai Veloster OEM all weather floor mats: $40
Chevrolet OEM all weather floor mats (still trying to figure out which model): $30
Plastic battery box: SOLD!!
2G FMIC setup. REAL Spearco 2-216 core, REAL stainless works american made polished stainless piping. Built myself over 12 years ago, that's why I know it's not Chinese crap. SOLD!!
Stock Colt turbo flywheel,clutch setup. Good shape SCRAPPED!
1 set of Evo lifters with 14 oem lifters and 2 replacements that AMS sells. SOLD!!
MSD DIS-2 ignition, coil, and wire set for 2g. I don't believe the MSD operates, not sure why. $50
KYB AGX rear struts with stock GVR4 springs and hats. Came off 1901/2000, rode nice just had brand new ones to put on it. $100
Evo stock behive springs and retainers. Sold!!
JDM 1987? GVR4 double board ecu. Has GVR4 specific mounting base. $75
1g non working non-eprom ecu, 1g ecu case, and Evo 1 ecu. Make offers
Evo VIII spark plug coil cover $15
AEM non-gauge UEGO with good sensor. SOLD!!
GVR4 master window switch. SOLD!!
Black EVO VIII pass side mirror, brand new some scratches. SOLD!!
2 Colt pass side corner marker lights, one missing spring. $20 and $15 respectively
Colt turbo front/rear engine mount brackets, needed for 4g in a colt, sandblasted and painted. $40
2g awd rear calipers. $40
AMS Evo X, Ralliart new front motor mount insert. $25
Ralliart rear upper control arm, new $40
GVR4 brake master cyl with reservoir, 1" bore. $25
GVR4/Colt turbo AC compressor bracket. SOLD!!!
GVR4/DSM Ingalls rear upper adjustable control arms, new. SOLD!!
2g alternator. $40
2g timing belt mount, notched for 6 bolt swap. SCRAPPED!!!
2g ac compressor, bracket, and tensioner. $50
GVR4/DSM KYB AGX strut, came off 1901/2000, dampening feels good. SOLD!!!
6 bolt fwd and awd starter plates. $10 each
EXEDY Evo twin metallic disks and floaters, about 50% life left (I can measure upon request). SOLD!!
EVO VIII rear struts. $75
1 91 coil pack, 1 90 coil pack. I can measure resistances upon request. $25 each
91 ignition transistor. SOLD!!
14b turbo, supposed to be rebuilt, car ran but never boosted. SOLD!!
1g o2 housing. $20
2g radiator with fans which work. $75
GVR4 complete clutch hydraulic kit, master, lines, and slave. SOLD!!!

Pretty much everything except the tool box and radiator I can do shipped at asking price as long as shipping doesn't cost more than I'm asking!
Feel free to ask about item details and close up pictures.
Willing to consider trades for tool box/bigger ticket items for Welding/fab equipment, firearms, or any other sweet toys that has an engine or in general pisses old folks off.

Last edited:

ade

pm sent on GVR4 complete clutch hydraulic kit, master, lines, and slave. $50

GSNT

Good thing you did, I already put that stuff out in the scrap bin! Shipping is gonna kill me on that one!

Chi271

Pm sent on ss feed line and ss din/gauge bezel.

asmo

how many miles on evo struts?

GSNT

I couldn't tell ya but they were in AMS's trailer full of Evo stuff, most of which has been removed from cars with fewer than average miles. Once Evo's get up to 60k miles or more, the owners usually don't want to pay a shop like AMS $125 an hour anymore.

DavsR

Will the plastic battery box hold a stock GVR4 battery? If so I'll take. Ill pm you my info

TRBODSM

I am interested in some parts like the exedy Evo disks, Evo mirror, csm engine mounts/brackets and fwd starter plate. Shoot me a PM so we can figure out pricing and shipping.

GSNT

TRBODSM, responded. List updated. Just make me an offer on stuff your interested. I would like to have my parking spot back in the garage!!!!!

GSNT

I need a non-lsd 3 bolt axle by Friday if anyone has one they would like to trade for something on the above list.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting GSNT:
I need a non-lsd 3 bolt axle by Friday if anyone has one they would like to trade for something on the above list.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I have one I would trade for the 2g alternator.

GSNT

Iceman are you local? I'd like to try to get a 3 bolt axle in hand by tomorrow if possible. The Galant is most likely sold!

GSNT

Item list updated. Sold a few things to TRBODSM. Few other items were sold in the deal with my Galant yesterday. Bye bye girl!

GSNT

Tomorrow is free trash pick up day, you know what that means........

Please save parts from the scrap guy!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts