The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Minty stock leather front/rear seats

cupajoe

Just pulled them today to install evo seats. Zero rips or tears and in great overall condition, but does have some signs of wear. Trunk access door cracked but does still stay latched, could be glued I'm sure. (pictures inlcuded) All previous owners cleaned and conditioned regularly, as I did every month. Seat belt latch and guide will NOT be included.

Asking $350 Plus ACTUAL shipping.

Last edited:

cupajoe

Bump! Still got these.

matt92vr4

Those are beauty's. If only you were closer in FL!

thomcasey

Are you kidding? If I nneeded them, I would happily drive from here in Indiana to get them

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Those are beautiful. I'm coming to Florida in December. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

matt92vr4

I'm interested in the fronts only. This may actually work out.

383mazda

Would you separate parts? I'm could use top half of rear seat, (although looks like someone already called dibs on them...)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts