The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Milwalkee Electric Coat/Jacket/Hoodie

curtis

click me

Have 4 of these all size Large, each comes with M12 Battery, M12 battery receptacle, and M12 battery charger. Yes all 4 are high vis bright in your face with reflective 3m tape. No I don't have any black ones. Be great for skiing/outdoor sports, ball games or just sh*t talking at car meets when its to damn cold for car meets.
Coat has a lighted button on the inside left side, that changes from high, medium and low settings and push and hold to turn on and off. Has carbon fiber core zone heating elements in back and left and right chest and is machine washable and can be dried like any other coat.

Battery pocket is on the inside lower back area and can hold an extra battery or one of the bigger milwalkee batteries. Yes these can be upgraded but I really don't see the need. Plus I was told they have a 12volt adapter cord so you can plug it into a car, backhoe, lawn mower etc and run off the machinery instead of the battery pack. Leaves next fall will be way better
All 4 are new one box has been opened because my daughter had to try one on. Now I have to find her one her size.

With zipper zipped
Sleeves are 65 inches from tip to tip
inseam on sleeves is 21 inches
zipper length 25 inches
armpit to armpit 24 inches
and zipper is one of the large teeth zippers like in a north face coat.

Posted measurements so you'll know it fits compared to what you have now. Asking me if it will fit is a wasted pm I don't know.

Price is $170 shipped fed ex in the lower 48.....and will get you a tracking number when it goes out. No dibs, pay you next year I need to get these gone. Its almost shop clean out time.
Paypal is [email protected] as a gift please
I checked prices on ebay and this is in line for what the size Large sell for. Tool truck dealers sell these for $300.

I'll never own a coat without a heater again love this damn thing, figured I'd give you guys first chance before I put these on ebay.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned