The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student - $30

4orced4door

Got a product key for Office 2010 Home and Student with a laptop I just bought. Don't need it - I have the Pro version already.

Just to clarify - it hasn't been activated yet. I used my Pro key on the laptop and this key is unused.

$60 paypalled - will email you the product key and a link to download the actual software from Microsoft. This is normally $120.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Paul, is this the one that can be installed on three machines?

4orced4door

I don't know but I wouldn't count on it. Probably single user since it came pre-packaged with a laptop.

4orced4door

OK, so when I said I still had this, I meant that I hadn't sold it yet. Unfortunately now I can't find it. Will update this thread if it turns up.

Barnes

Once you find it, I'll buy it.

Barnes

Go away!! I want it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Barnes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noesrun.gif

4orced4door

Consider it lost. Though as soon as you guys both buy copies it'll probably turn up.

Barnes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Well, it was for the GF. She is using Open Office in the meantime. If you find it, let me know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts