The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mechanical belts

GTX

Mechanical belts. All were working when I pulled them from the car.
No cuts. What you see is what you get.
$60 for the entire lot.
Note: shipping from Toronto, ON. Shipping cost is not included.

Cheers
A.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Are these from a Canadian-spec car? Manual shoulder belts? If so, to use in a US-spec car you need the upper b-pillar trim, headliner trim and the A-pillar trim as well. This makes a nice manual conversion for a US car away from the mouse belts. Selling as a package will get you more buyers.

GTX

Thank you so much! I do have that trim available. Will include it in the package!

Cheers
A

GTX

This is what I have left. If it helps!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The two vertical pieces on the upper right are needed for the belt installation. Do you have the other side?

Also needed are the A pillars and upper headliner trim as mentioned before.

GTX

Those are the only parts I have left. Not sure what happened to the other ones, must of thrown the wrong box out - not a smartest move!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts