The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Massive JDM stash

MX4

FS: Massive JDM stash

All parts including paypal and shipping from New Zealand and will take two weeks to arrive. Check my feedback!

First with payment takes the part. No dibs etc. PM me for paypal address. Cheers!

Fuel Pump Housing - Good usable condition. Does not come with pump. I have sold a few of these over to the USA so am 99% sure they are a direct fit. Happy to supply additional photos if required. US$85 shipped - SOLD

Rear Mudflaps - White colour. Used condition. US$80 shipped SOLD

Rear Mudflaps - Non painted from factory. Are a matte black colour so suitable to be used on any colour car. Used condition. One bracket needs to be pop riveted back on. US$75 shipped SOLD

JDM Fuel Flaps - 1 x White colour & 1 x Silver (with removable stripes). Used condition. US$45 (SOLD) shipped for white colour & $US40 shipped for silver.

JDM Prefacelift Foglight One only - good overall condition. Good as a spare or to complete a set. Left hand side.

JDM Dash Mats Both good condition. US$35, now $30 each

4WD Grill Badge US$35 shipped - SOLD

JDM Facelift Endtabs VERY hard to find. Complete set of 4 though one has cracking. All factory screws included. All have at least one of the two side mounting tabs. Will not seperate. US$80 shipped - SOLD

JDM Headlights Good condition. I would have to check a price for these as shipping will be expensive. PM if seriously interested. Expect price over $US150 (as a guess)

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Good deals!

prove_it

Way better deals than $200 pedals.

FCR

Pm sent

G

Staff member
Dang /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

GSTwithPSI

^What. You surprised that parts actually sell when you aren't trying to charge people a million dollars for your "time and effort" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

manikbastrd

Quoting MX4:
White fuel door sold.
Fog end tabs sold.

Dibs on the next fuel door you find in white...

manikbastrd

Quoting MX4:
No dibs, because I always forget, and then people get pissy

#Pissy...

G

Staff member
Trollol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned