The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: (Mass) Part Out, Shep Trans, ARP, Poly Mounts, 750cc

turbophein

i'm all done with it, i drove it maybe 2k miles total.

most recent parts have less than 300 miles on them. i put a lot of work and time into the car, but its time to move on.

i don't want to ship anything big like the hood, suspension, wheels, etc.

RC 750cc injectors, just had them cleaned and tested at FIC less than 300 miles since, new o-rings and seals. $175

Roja Light weight Wheels $400 they weigh a couple ounces less than my stockers with pirreli tires (local)

Intake pipe with K&N used with speed density on 16g style turbo. $50

AGX suspension stock springs $175

GR2 Suspension stock springs $125

Fuel sending unit and walbro 255 $175

ARP's used $50 might even have a packet of the lube

Poly Motor Mounts installed $100 Red

2G Throttle Body Elbow, with Air temp Sensor installed for Speed Density $25

Rebuilt Throttle Body maybe 500 miles on it, with all sensors $100

My FMIC setup, $200 or $275 with Real HKS BOV with the Important Recirculating Tube Adapter and Bov flange. it hangs a little crooked and is pieced together with a few different pipes but it works with the fog lights which is what i wanted most.

front sway bar $80

boost gauge $25 ultralite

Dejon Tool boost controller $25

turbo timer with HKS harness $35 worked great

Stock green 91 wheels with good hancook tires 85% $200

Stock white 92 wheels with snow tires 85% $150

SOLD

Dash badge and Replica Keychain #1755/2000 $225 SOLD

Fp18G $400 Ceramic coated hotside was just sent to FP for inspection and new compressor housing that was ported. SOLD

Fp manifold ceramic coated $175 SOLD

Aem Fuel Rail, FPR and Braided fuel line with all adapters to connect to stock fuel filter $160 SOLD

Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber Hood. Awesome Condition Fit Great, took me a while to find one that was to my standards $400 picked up SOLD

VR4 ECU with V3 chip installed, cable, box, stock chip and Speed density Harness and sensors complete. $600 SOLD

ACT flywheel and Act 2600 clutch low miles $175 SOLD

RRE catch can $35 SOLD

Shep Tranny $500 Shifted better than MINT! needs $20 of welding done, i cracked my block and broke a ear off the bell housing, it broke clean and is a super easy fix. i might even get it done if i have time. (LOCAL PICK UP) SOLD

HKS cams 264/272 $300 Sold

Radio bezel gauge holder and gauges. autometer ultralite's water temp, electric oil pressure and volts. water and oil come with the sensors. $125 sold

SSPX0866.jpg

SSPX0873.jpg

SSPX0681.jpg

SSPX0566.jpg

img1236958989550.jpg

IMAG1357.jpg

IMAG1351.jpg

IMAG1350.jpg

IMAG1349.jpg

IMAG1338.jpg

IMAG1337.jpg

IMAG1336.jpg

IMAG1334.jpg
SSPX0882.jpg

Last edited:

matt92vr4

I'll take the center armrest please. How much for that? Thank you.

Matt

turbophein

tons of emails already. shipping is not included, i accept payment at [email protected] sent as a gift or send the extra 3% paypal fees.

not parting the shell or any interior parts. its for sale also.

don't send in low ball offers, i have plenty of members willing to pay asking price, at least for now. about 10 people messaged about the steering wheel, the first couple of people low balled and missed there chance. its sold now...

i'm going to tear down the car in a little bit. i will have pics later on today.

Last edited:

paiutey

Let me know when you yank the tranny. I'm ready to send payment for ACT fw and clutch. Thanks mahn.

shredder2010

how much for the car?

turbophein

Depends on what comes with it, suspension fuel pump, wheels, etc.

i also updated the ad.

GSX_TC

how much just for the front AGX's without the springs, i have my own. and how much for that belize green valve cover?

turbophein

the springs will go with them. the valvecover was easy to do. i made a thread on it. $20 in paint. mine is all scratched now, but it will be for sale soon $50

GSX_TC

their 4 lugs

stealthtt24

Ugh so tempting. edit: nevermind saw your post, what type of wheels are they? just says roja light weight ones

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts