The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lower Shores Performance MBC - GVR4 Price is $41.70 (all fees included)

James

I forgot today was a holiday! I'm in no hurry for the part just wanted to make sur there wasn't a problem since the tracking number has been stuck on the same thing since it was email to me

hiboost07

No problem James, I just wanted to make sure I gave you an update. It will definitely be shipping out tomorrow.

James

Just curious, i don't expect to have any problems with the product (holding 20psi perfect right now, thanks!) but the paperwork says lifetime warranty. With you not making these anymore and the life changes coming up for you, how is this handled?

hiboost07

Well James this is a very good question. What I can say is that from the first controller I have made until now which numbers in the hundreds I think 3 people have sent them back claiming that they were defective. Two of the three had nothing wrong with them and I sent them back free of charge. The third controller was mounted improperly and water got in causing corrosion. I repaired it, sent it back and never heard another word. My guarantee to anyone that has one is that if you ever have a problem with your controller no matter where I am in this world I will either replace it or refund you the $35.00. To this day I have never had to refund a dollar because they are built that good.

James

Good to know brotha. I dont expect to have any problems with it and its performing perfectly right now. Just wanted to clarify. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hiboost07

Payment received and I'll get the controller out to you Monday. Thanks for the purchase and take care

Brian

hiboost07

Hello Everyone, I just want to let you all know that I have 7 controllers left. I also want to let everyone know that I CANNOT ship to an address other than the one listed on your Paypal account. I'm sorry about this but it's just Paypal policy and in order for me to be covered I need to follow it. Hope you all are having a great week and take care.

Brian

newpoppop

Just sent payment, thanks man, good luck in the future...

hiboost07

Payment received, I'll get the boost controller out to you tomorrow. Thanks for the purchase and takew care

Brian

hiboost07

Sorry everyone for not replying, I'm not sure why but I never got any email notices to this post. I have one boost controller left and may or may not be making more. Right now epifool has first dibs on the one thats left.

Epifool

Payment will be made asap. I'm 4 bucks short on my "car fund" card til i get to town.

hiboost07

That will work. Good news is I'm getting my post notices again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned