The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lots of Stock Parts, transfer case, very nice gas tank, transfer case

rexwagon1909

I am building my 1990 Galant GSX 4g63t (Cyclone Swapped) and Im getting rid of some the stock parts, I will upload pcis to photobucket tomorrow I have pics on phone PM or text me 304-444-9438

-1990 Galant GSX/ or VR4 Fuel Tank in excellent condition small dent underneath, inside looks brand new, no rust etc!!comes with filler neck etc should fit a VR4 just fine. Asking $150 not including paypal or shipping). I would rather sale as pcik up, but if buyer wants to pay shipping I will ship. if you need fuel lines mine are in excellent shape, wont ship but are available make offer going to fuel cell SOLD

Whiteline Trailing arm bushings BNIB paid almost $70, selling for $45 shipped

1989 JDM 4g63t Throttle Body $50 shipped

Windshield wiper fluid reservoir excellent condition with motor $30 shipped

Red Top Valve "Mitsubishi" logo cover off cyclone motor Sold
Goodridge stainless braided clutch hose great shape $20 shipped

23 spine transfer case good shape $115 shipped

Power Steering reservior, pump lines Make offer

1g Auto Shifter and cables $50 shipped

90 Shifter Cables $60 shipped

Last edited:

rexwagon1909

Jnz shifter sold, I will try to respond to all pms about it, I had a ton of pms and couldn't respond fast enough 1st guy ended up grabbing it thanks for all the response on that part

5OF2k

Bump for an active seller and prompt responses. GLWS sir!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts