The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lot of Gauges for Sale - Autometer, Sard, Digitial LED

Polish

I've got a group of used aftermarket Gauges for sale.

Autometer 2 1/16" 52mm Phantom Boost Gauge - no light - Mechanical Gauge $20
Autometer 2 1/16" 52mm Pro-Comp Ultra Light Boost Gauge - no light - Mechanical Gauge - bezel has slight ding $20
Autometer 2 1/16" 52mm Phantom Transmission Temperature Gauge - no light or sending unit - electrical gauge SOLD
Sard 2 5/8" 60mm Vacuum Gauge with plastic tubing for install, backlit with Blue light- SOLD
Digital 2 1/16" 52mm Fuel Pressure Gauge with sending unit and RED LED baclight- PENDING
Autometer 2 1/16" 52mm Sport Comp Water Temperature Gauge with Custom Blue LED backlight and temperature probe with connector and hoses for easy connection $40

Pickup in Auburn area Indiana or I can do paypal. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Boost gauge shipped to 23693. Thanks love!

Polish

Quoting mooserage:
Aww Pilosh, all I want is that vacuum gauge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif But I understand wanting to sell them as a set. Bump for a great seller!

You could buy it all, sell the rest and get it for almost nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

toybreaker

iconoclast
If you decide to individually part the set, I need this!

Quote:
Digital 2 1/16" 52mm Fuel Pressure Gauge with sending unit and RED LED baclight

Thanks!

Polish

Well if they are not sold by Friday as a group I'll split them up for you all.

TB wants FP gauge
Moose wants Vac

PM me an offer if you just want one gauge or two.

Last edited:

JNR

If you do separate, I may be interested in the transmission temp gauge...does it come with the sender? (assuming it's electric since it only has 90 deg sweep?).

Polish

Quoting Polish:

Autometer 2 1/16" 52mm Phantom Transmission Temperature Gauge - no light or sending unit - electrical gauge

Should answer le questions.

Polish

Hey dudes - I am moving it up a day so I can ship this week. If they are not sold tomorrow I will split them up Thursday so I can ship Friday. If you want one pm me an offer, if it's good I'll let you know and you can pay Thursday and I ship Friday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts