The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Linksys 2.4GHz Wireless Signal Booster and Linksys Wireless-G /2.4GHz/ 802.1

Hondasi88

50 shipped

I asked my son to buy a router and he comes home with these two items. Anyway, the Notebook adapter and signal booster are both brand new! I only unpacked the signal booster to read the instructions.

Linksys 2.4GHz Wireless Signal Booster
Designed for use with the Linksys WAP11 wireless access point or the BEFW11S4 wireless router, the Linksys WSB24 allows you to increase the wireless coverage in your home or office. Wireless transmission become more efficient as retransmission are decreased. Pick yours up today!
Features/Specifications:

Linksys Wireless Signal Booster
General Features:
2.4 GHz wireless transmission
802.11b compliant
11 Mbps transmission rate
Expands wireless coverage
Decreases retransmission
Retail Package Includes:
Linksys Wireless Signal Booster
Setup diagram
Two (2) RP SMA to RP TNC connection cables
AC adapter (100-240V, 50-60 Hz)
click

--------------------------AND------------------------

Linksys Wireless-G /2.4GHz/ 802.11g /WPS54G /ver.3Notebook Adapter:

Data rates up to 54Mbps -- 5 times faster than Wireless-B (802.11b)
Up to 128-bit WEP
Advanced wireless security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), and up to 128-bit encryption encryption
Also interoperates with Wireless B networks (at 11Mbps)

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned