The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Leftovers

veganbutcher

I need the brake fluid reservoir cap and seal if it's not bloated. Please PM me with a price.

James

Do you have the master cyl? And is it good?

transparentdsm

Quoting veganbutcher:
I need the brake fluid reservoir cap and seal if it's not bloated. Please PM me with a price.

sorry no brake res. james i will have to check when i get home, but if i do its only got 6000 miles on it.

James

Quoting transparentdsm:
Quoting veganbutcher:

sorry no brake res. james i will have to check when i get home, but if i do its only got 6000 miles on it.

Nice! That would be great. Brake master cyl dribbles brake fluid all day. Have to fill it up about ever three days lol

hey im looking for a sunroof mines broke out and its snowing hard core in the ak right now do you have a sunroof or does anyone have a sunroof i can buy

transparentdsm

i have one, but im going to be using it, i dont really know anyone what would ship something like that either due to breaking factors.

se7enine

Quoting frozengvr4:
hey im looking for a sunroof mines broke out and its snowing hard core in the ak right now do you have a sunroof or does anyone have a sunroof i can buy

Go to Home Depot and get a sheet of plexiglass and cut it to fit your sun roof, then add a couple rails underneath in the car and bolt them to the plexi using long bolts w/rubber grommets. That should hold you over till you get a replacement sunroof and should be pretty cheap.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts