The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Leather Shift boots? Look here!!!

bobdole

Installed: These are great quality. Thanks VR6eater
20130216_104242_zpsa07456ab.jpg

VR6Eater

Thanks for posting a pic. Just got home from picking up the gvr4 from Decatur and she will be working on getting more done tomorrow for those of you who haven't gotten them yet..

newpoppop

that does look nice... how are you attaching them? I have the rubber accordion looking one on there now, I can't see any way of attaching this.. was thinking a wire bent to fit inside the groove underneath?? any ideas??
thanks

Chris

MellowVR4

Pretty sure just punch four holes in the boot and screw into the existing boot ring on the bottom of the counsel.

blacksheep

Quoting bobdole:
Installed: These are great quality. Thanks VR6eater
20130216_104242_zpsa07456ab.jpg

Charles - I used to install it differently, The bottom of the leather boot goes inside the trim ring rather than around it. I am curious if the trim ring fits well when installed your way.

EDIT - Look up at ercp98's picture. That's what I meant.

Last edited:

bobdole

Mine is over top of the plastic trim. The plastic trim is still held in with the 4 screws. Everything is solid. Didn't have to modify anything to fit.

Blackwidow

Got Mine today also, 10 Minute install, looks fantastic. Thank you so much.

Everyone, if you have NOT bought 1 yet, what are you waiting for!

-B.

newpoppop

Got mine yesterday, should be going in tomorrow...
looks beautiful. Tell your wife, Nice work...
thank you very much...

Chris

quicktsi

Payment sent. JNZ short shifter. Black with gray stitching. I included some extra to cover gray as it was not listed. If gray can not be had, black on black is fine.

VR6Eater

Everyone's is hipped except for xeo. Hopefully my wife will find time to get it done this week. Also need to finish three EVO boots. Those are a lot harde to get right. Sorry for not responding. I won't be taking any orders until we are caught up. I want to make stock so this is easier on everyone.

quicktsi

I received mine today with gray stitching, as requested. It is a much nicer piece compared to the tuners nation piece. Now I just need to get it installed.

5OF2k

Received mine today, well worth the wait and DEFINITELY worth the cost. Wouldbuyagain!

-Jake

asmo

how much for a evo one?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts