The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Leather Shift boots? Look here!!!

MellowVR4

money sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

VR6Eater

With everyones orders that I have so far I have 8 that need to be done. I don't think I have enough material to do anymore than that right now. I will take more orders or fill what I can't as soon as I get more leather. I'm ordering more today so hopefully this won't hinder anything. I'll keep you all up to date and I appreciate how everyone still want's these.

maroonmetallic

Quoting blacksheep:
Quoting VR6Eater:
We did red stir hi g before for someone, I think he posted in the other thread. Its more red them burgundy. Not a lot of color choices regarding heavy duty thread. Maybe who ever we did that other one for can post a pic if he's still around.

You did a red one for me to go with my knob and steering too. I sold that to someone with the car, maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Do you remember if it was the car with the red steering wheel?
If so, someone stole it out of there before I bought the car.

If you cannot do a maroon I would take an offwhite or gray stitching.
-Shawn

fuel

Could you find out shipping costs to Australia or New Zealand (either is fine)? I imagine it would be quite light and able to fit into a prepaid padded envelope of some kind.

Thanks!

VR6Eater

I have pm'd everyone that has ordered one. I forgot to have you specify if you have the TEL short shifter or the stock shifter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Everyone on the list please pm me and let me know asap. I apologize for not remembering and will not ship any until I have verified with everyone. I don't want you to get one that won't work. I'm glad I caught it when I did.

I did update the original post so there won't be anymore confusion and updated what colors are available. So if anyone want's to change stitching colors let me know now.

ercp98

payment sent for two boots.

1 red stitching, 1 with black stitching. both for short shifter.

sample of shift boot with red stitching from long time ago. still looks awesome!

Last edited:

VR6Eater

Do you want it for the TEL shifter or the stock shifter?

VR6Eater

Here's the deal guys. I don't have near enough material to fill everyone's order. I have ordered more leather and it will be here next week. For the last few guys it will probably be a couple weeks until I can get them out. I don't have problem taking and filing the orders as long as everyone understands that this is not a full time job for my wife to make them. I will fill all orders, but there is no way I can keep up with them as fast as they are coming in, and there are people waiting to pay until I can do them. If anyone has a problem let me know now.

I am astonished as to how many people actually still want these!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

It feels good to be wanted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

VR6Eater

Hopefully I'm buying 2 this weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GSX_TC

just Sent ya $30 bucks as a gift for a Galant Vr4 boot in black on black. I'll pm you my info. also its ok if it takes a lil while for you to get around to doing it, no rush, i understand.

Last edited:

trexn8

Sent 30 as a gift for a black leather and black stitched boot.

Thank you for doing this for us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Nate

newpoppop

Sent gift of 30.00, Black leather shorty boot, with black stitching.

thanks

forgot to add address, will pm that to you.

Chris

VR6Eater

We got our leather and it's sh*t. The stitches pulled through and it's really shining. I ordered some from a different leather shop and should have it by the 12th.

GSX_TC

Hopefully the next ones are good quality.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts