The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Last of the Cyclone Upper Manifold Gaskets

DSSA

Found some more discontinued parts in the back while doing inventory (still--ugh).

I have *two* of the no longer available Cyclone Upper Manifold Gaskets (surge tank part).

We have one of the Vacuum Canisters in stock as well if needed, however, Mitsubishi is still showing 5 of those available in the U.S., so I cannot say that those are going away.

Pricing on the remaining two cyclone gaskets is $18.02/each.

Canister (if someone needs one as well) is $37.41.

These are no longer up on the site (we took them down when availability went south), so you would need to give us a ring or email us for these.

215-997-6850 or [email protected]

Thanks!

Josh

DSSA

Thanks, guys!

These are all sold and everything is shipped out to the respective buyers.

I have found one or two more oddball things in the back which I'll be posting shortly, but don't want to flood/spam the board over the span of 24 hours.

Josh

cobrajetguy

Same here, saw them last night and it was to late already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts