The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Last of my galant parts! Get them before the trash does!! Last Day Today!!!

4wheelsqueal

unfortunately, the dash's are not longer for sale. after removing them from my cool basement into my hot garage, the foam has started to lift away from the dash. the broken center vent has been sold but the good center vent and some of the side vents and some pieces behind the dash are still for sale. pm me if you're interested in any of these parts.

4wheelsqueal

Sent shipping quotes those those that had first dibs on parts except the 5-lug swap. going to have to make a box to ship them because i can't find a box big and heavy enough to hold them. and the headliners are now pick-up only. can't get ahold of boxes to ship them and don't want them wrecked or ruined in shipping.

Chicago1

I got the tensioner locally so I am gtg but if the speaker cover don't sell let me know thanks.

4wheelsqueal

lots of parts have sold and been shipped. list of available parts parts has been updated with sold stuff removed. will try and get to everyone i've missed, i know there are a few and i apologize for that!

maroonmetallic

Is the hood protection still in good condition?
Might be interested.

4wheelsqueal

shawn, the fabric is still in good shape but has started coming off the fiberglass backer. could probably be glued back on if you wanted to try. lmk

4wheelsqueal

sorry to all who sent me pm's for parts lately! had been fighting a wicked tooth ache and had to have a root canal done yesterday. all who asked for shipping quotes via pm will get them this friday or saturday morning. gain sorry for the delay!!

4wheelsqueal

June 15th, today, is the last to to reserve any parts for shipping quotes. Any parts that have not been asked about or reserved by 5:00 pm tonight will go in the dumpster!

jmelocik

How much for whatever is left that you're willing to ship? I hate to see all this stuff go to waste. Drop me a PM and let me know if you are willing to work a deal. Thanks

Josh

James

Give me shipping on the free lower b pillar set and the free door sills, I plan on re coloring my interior anyways.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts