The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Last of my galant parts! Get them before the trash does!! Last Day Today!!!

4wheelsqueal

****UPDATE****
Any parts not asked about for shipping quotes will go in the trash tonight after 5:00 pm. If you are interested any anything, ask now or its gone tonight!!

-The time has come to get rid of the parts! Now, if you have contacted me about parts, those parts are not included in this(like the 5 lug swap parts, etc). They will be held to allow people to buy the parts they requested. However, I want the rest of them out my van so here's my offer. All the parts left are FREE, yes free, BUT THEY ARE ALL PICKUP ONLY!!!! But you only have until wednesday, june 13th to make arrangements to get them before they go in the dumpster. Do not ask me to ship free parts unless i listed them for free on the list below. I don't have time to ship all this stuff. If you want to buy parts at the listed prices, i will still ship but you have to make arrangements with me before wednesday, june 13th or they go in the trash. Again, if you have contacted me about parts, they will not be given away. So if you want whats left, come and get them!!!

With the fleet all sold, time to clean out the storage locker and get rid of the rest of the vr4 parts. Everything must go!! All prices are OBO and DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR PAYPAL!! If you want something shipped, the buyer will pay the entire shipping costs. Do not want to be running back and forth to the post office getting shipping quotes if you really dont want the item(s) so please make sure you really want the item(s) before you ask for quotes. Would rather have someone show up and take the whole but will check shipping on items that people are sure they want to buy. I want all these parts gone by June 2nd at the latest!! After that date, will start throwing stuff. I hate to throw any of these parts out but with all the parts currently residing in my van and taking up the entire thing, I want it cleaned out and the parts gone, one way or another. Will say that if someone showed up with about $200.00, they could walk off with everything listed. I know what these things are worth but want them gone! Ok, here is the list of the parts and the link to the pictures.

- 2 non-sunroof headliners - one in perfect shape, one with some dirty finger prints: $10.00 for good one, $5.00 for dirty one(NOW PICK-UP ONLY!!!)
- 1 passenger side door has surface rust on the bottom: free
- 1 complete set of vr-4 door cards - good shape, comes pull handles: $30.00
- 1 complete set of '93 ls door cards with grey cloth insert - good shape, missing handles and front passenger speaker grill: $20.00
- 1 center console, has grey cloth arm rest that matches the '93 door cards: $10.00
- 3 sets of shifter cables - 1 complete Dsm shifter cable set with shifter base and shift lever, no shift knob, 2 unknown shifter cables, possibly vr4 but am not sure: $15.00 for dsm set, $5.00 each for the other two.
- 1 dsm power steering reservoir - doesnt have cap or rack hard line (one with cap on reservoir and line to rack has been sold): $10.00
- 1 vr-4 power steering reservoir: $5.00
- 1 front filler panel (piece that goes between the head lights and the bumper cover) - no rust: $10.00
- drivers side auto seat belt track - not tested: $5.00
- 2 sets of front door sill plastic - 1 set in good shape, 1 set has spray paint on it: $5.00 for good set, spray painted set is free
- 2 complete sets of upper b piller trim plus one extra passenger: $5.00 for each set, extra one is free
- 3 sets of lower b piller trim - 1 in decent shape, 2 has sun fade on tops: $5.00 for the good set, sun faded are free
- 3 sets of rear door sill trim - 2 in good shape, 1 painted: $5.00 a set for the good ones, painted one is free
- 7 passenger side headliner trim - 6 in good shape, 1 with broken end tab: $5.00 each for the good ones, broken one is free
- 2 drivers side headliner trim - 1 in good shape, 1 with borken tab: $15.00 for good one, broken one is free (good one is pending)
- 4 sets of a piller trim - 3 in good condition, 1 with holes drilled for gauge panel: $10.00 a set for good ones, drilled one is free (1 good set is pending)
- 2 rear headliner hold-up trim: $5.00 each
- 1 drivers side seat plastic: $3.00
- 1 lower passenger side console plastic: $5.00
- 1 rear trunk latch trim: $5.00
- 2 drivers side kick panel trim: $3.00 each
- 1 passenger side under-dash trim: $3.00
- complete 1g dsm steering column with keys and all electronics: $5.00
- complete '90 dsm intake mainfold with throttle body - sensor not checked: $10.00
- partial vr4 inner fender plastic(not sure which side): $5.00
- 1g dsm inner fender plastic: free
- 1 non abs hard brake line from prop valve to inner fender rubber line: $5.00
- 1 set of '91 vr4 headlights - loose or broken adjusting tab (not sure whats broken, glass is loose in metal housing): $5.00
- 1 passenger side corner light - no broken tabs: $5.00
- 1 set of rear view wirrors - 1 set light silveR, all work, passenger side has some black goo on it, needs cleaning: $10.00 a set
- '91 dsm auto tcu computer: $5.00
- 1 vr4 trnny mount - frame rail and tranny bracket: $10.00
- 1 dsm front motor mount: free
- rear muffler hanger: $5.00
- 2g talon air bag - black: $5.00
- 1 drivers side corner light - 1 broken tab: $5.00
- 2 console inner trays - both need cleaning: $3.00 each
- 1 inner console cup holders - good condition: $10.00
- 1 climate control set - complete: $10.00
- 1 overhead vanity light console with sunroof controls: $10.00
- 1 overhead vanity light console: $5.00
- 1 center vanity light console - without trim cover: $3.00
- 2 radio trim surround - 2 dsm: $3.00 each
- 1 clock: $5.00
- 1 set of vr4 dash speaker covers: $5.00 (pending)
- 1 set of green bulbs with wiring - free
- 1 set of light and fog light switch panel: $5.00
- 1 set of center console switches - mirror, eco/power and coin holder: $10.00
- 1 set of drivers door window switches: $10.00
- 5 door grab handles: free
- 1 complete set of inner door release levers; $10.00 (pending)
- 2 auto seat belt plastic pieces; free
- 1 passenger side seat plastic: $3.00
- 1 metal bracket for rear seat opening: free
- 1 glove box: $3.00
- 2 non-power antennae's: $5.00 each
- 1 clutch master cylinder: $10.00
- 1 jack and tool set: free
- 2 side lights: $5.00 for both
- 1 sunroof headliner surround trim: $5.00
- 1 underhood heat reflector: free
- 1 '93 trunk - non-spoiler, has a few dents and dings: $15.00
- 1 complete set of '93 LS doors - lock cylinders have since been removed, good shape, no rust: $20.00 for all 4 doors
- 2 '91 vr4 summit white rims - decent shape, junk tires: $20.00 for both
- 1 vr4 spare tire: $5.00
- 1 Progresive chrome 3 spoke rim: free
- complete 5-lug swap with rear trailing arms, front rotors and single-piston calipers: $40.00 (still working on making a box, lots of people in line for this)
- complete 5-lug swap without trailing arms, no front brakes: $30.00
- 1 (not pictured) '93 grill - matches kenington grey very well, good shape: $35.00

now the pictures link
click

These prices are OBO but they are very low so buy lots of them. Please buy them so they don't end up in the trash!!!

Last edited:

SouthCaliVR4

I will take any trunk trim pieces you have in your possession. Quote with shipping to 92028.

I need everything, side trim, tail light trim, trunk lower plastic bit, carpet & spare tire cover.

any of that you have, I'll take.

Peace, Geoffrey.

Tre3zy

need one headliner side trim piece( driver side ) pm me the price shipped to 94080

Dasith

i know this will be a bitch to ship,

"complete 5-lug swap with rear trailing arms, front rotors and single-piston calipers: $40.00 "

any chance you might consider shipping this to Australia ? minus the single piston calipers to save shipping weight

FCR

pm'd sir

2000GTX

So how much for that stock radio shipped to 53402?

mikus

to be sure you don't have a dimmer switch, the one on left side of steering wheel? If yes I'll take

EDIT: also I would take a non-sunroof headliner if anybody's hauling parts down to IL, it's not worth the drive for it otherwise. Or if you're near milwaukee I will be up there in the near future.

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

Ok, have gotten tons of requests for parts and shipping quotes. will make sure everyone gets a return pm tomorrow and will be letting people know who has dibs. If you aren't sure you want the item, please let me know as soon as possible so someone else can have a chance. Will include paypal address in shipping quotes.

citymunky

Nice I need this. 2 center vanity light console - one with trim cover, one without: $5.00 with cover, $3.00

4wheelsqueal

Thanks again for all requests. Again i am really sorry for the delay in shipping quotes. Was gone last weekend and had to go to the doc to be treated for pneumonia today. Will try and get quotes for everyone tomorrow and wednesday. And, i thank you for your patience and everyone who has pm'd me, will get a reply.

DynastyLCD

PM sent about non-ABS brake lines. thank you!

4wheelsqueal

ok have replyed to all pm's that have been sent to me. will be getting shipping quotes tomorrow after work for those that requested them.

a2vr4

pm sent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

Chicago1

If you still have it I'll take the " 1 set of rear deck speaker covers: $5.00" shipping quote 87124.

I didnt see it on the list but I will ask anyways. No AC tensionor pulley by chance? If so how much.

4wheelsqueal

will be boxing up stuff tonight. all pm's replied.

4wheelsqueal

Quoting Chicago1:
If you still have it I'll take the " 1 set of rear deck speaker covers: $5.00" shipping quote 87124.

I didnt see it on the list but I will ask anyways. No AC tensionor pulley by chance? If so how much.

the rear deck speaker covers are pending. there are a few people that have asked about the, too. and no, dont think i have a/c tensioner pulleys left but will look tonight.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts