The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: KYB AGX w/ H&R Springs - SOLD

dustyduff

Up for sale is a set of front and rear KYB AGX Shocks with H&R Springs. I just installed a set of Hotbits Coilovers on my car so these had to come off. This set came off of the shell I purchased a while back, so milage is unknown.

Looking for $350 shipped (add paypal fees).

Last edited:

If these are still up for sale at the end of the month i might just have to pick these up in the mean time i'll have to see if i can sell my d2 coilovers...will let you know.thanks!

oh damn these are still up i thought they sold awhile back, wished i would have know i spent my money on other things...now i have to save up more money dammit...the rear struts didn't come with the top mount like the fronts have?

dustyduff

Quoting stealthtt24:
"Mileage unknown" is probably what scares people. GLWS

That very well could be the reason. I'm an honest seller and could have easily said 3,000 miles or some other arbitrary milage. Appreciate the comment. I'll take reasonable offers (emphasis on reasonable).

Ben

This isn't realistic, but I wish I could see the struts w/o the springs and feel how stiff they are to move up and down. I'd be interested if I could do so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts