The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: KYB AGX Shocks and H&R lowering springs $250

rdomeck

I'm installing a new set of Ohlins on my car and don't need the AGX and H&R springs. I have only driven on them about 500 miles. The previous owner installed them and I can only assume they have about 10,000 miles on them, but I really don't know. The felt like any other KYB shock that I have driven on. Price of $250 includes shipping to the continental U.S.

cupajoe

PM'd

Last edited:

SteveDSM

Here's a pic of my car with my H&R's on it... I will try to find a better side view that will fit on this site to show if you want as well. I absolutely love them for a good all-around street car with a great stance, good ride and flat cornering. Hope this helps and good luck with the sale! Shouldn't last too long at that price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Steve

Thanks for the pics SteveDSM. I wanted something just a touch lower as my GVR4 is daily driven. This set-up seem to fit the bill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hope I'm not too late.

SteveDSM

yeah i used to daily my VR4 and these are perfect for it. Lowers the car very evenly and not so low that you will bottom out much of anywhere... honestly sits the way the car should have from the factory /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif sorry to keep babbling on, but if you do get your hands on these you will not be dissappointed!

Steve

4nmscle

I agree with SteveDSM, I ran this same setup on my last vr4. The ride is amazing, and it is a nice price. Free bump to the seller.

marvinmadman

I would have bought this if I wouldn't have just purchased some ksport coilovers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

rdomeck

My ride height wit 215/45/17 tires was 24 5/8" front and rear....However a much better way to measure ride height is from the center of the wheel to the fender lip. No matter what tire's you run your measurement will always be the same. That measurement is 13 1/8" front and rear

rdomeck

Sale pending.....

rdomeck

Sold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned