The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve

Going forward these are going to be blanks-only. It is a huge hassle for me to sort out the right # fobs to the right person, and then have this concern about the depth of the engraving. This is not to dismiss anyone's concerns about the engraving, I'm not really sure what to say about that. Just going to make things easier for myself.

TylerAdamson

I'd just be happy to get mine at this, shitty engraving or not.

Polish

Mine showed up yesterday, I thought for sure it was lost in the mail after 2 weeks. So don't give up hope quite yet.

steve

Polish just got his yesterday, so it may still arrive. If not I will replace them for you. Unfortunately they will be blank '92s but there was no extra charge for engraving so it will have to suffice, if it comes to that. Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TylerAdamson

Steve, not a big deal to me. I've still got faith that they will show up. Just got the mail and no FOB, but I've still got a few days before I'll really start to worry about it. If they don't come, blank fobs would be more than acceptable to me, I know a few engravers that could do it for me. I'll keep you updated.

524of1000

I wasn't meaning to nit pick, I've just had it in my pocket since the day I got it and it seemed that hre numbers were fadeing. I can just run a crayon or pencil over it, as mentioned. I was just curious if it was just me is all.

steve

Totally! I didn't take it as nitpicking at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I forgot to keep up on this project, got caught up with a handful of other things here as of late.

I'm glad to see that Medalcraft came through for you Steve, glad they could get them made up.

Sorry to hear that the engraving wasn't quite exact, I'm pretty sure we used a Triple Line Roman on the dash plaques & Double Line on the fobs.

I'm happy that I was able to provide some key info for this project.

Ray

steve

^ wtf?

GVR4ZUM

I'm interested as well, hopefully Steve can still get them.

89Mirageman

God I can't believe this was 7 years ago. Where did the time go?

steve

Yes I still have these. There's a stickied thread here:

click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts