The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenGVR4

Thanks Steef!

5230435570_f822494594.jpg

Terry Posten

I got mine, thank you Steve.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Received mine today too. Thanks.

14u2nV

None here in MO yet either, post office must find it easier to get to cali/wash than the midwest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quoting iceman69510:
Haven't seen mine yet either. In Illinois also.

Terry Posten

I got mine on Tuesday but I was in Mexico on business. So I could not see them 1st hand.

14u2nV

Still none here, just went and checked. Over 1 week to ship from NJ to MO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

steve

This is crap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm going to have to order more and get screwed on the ones that got lost. I really wanted to get them out to you guys that day, and I should have just waited and done tracking on all of them. Wont make that mistake again.

TylerAdamson

Quoting 14u2nV:
Still none here, just went and checked. Over 1 week to ship from NJ to MO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm in the same boat, but I'm holding out till Monday. I've got faith that they will show up, it's just a matter of time.

Struc

I've waited weeks for things in the mail. I wouldn't worry about it quite yet.

14u2nV

OH I'm not worried, just sux hearing everyone else getting theirs. I've shipped tons of stuff, I know some things get delayed. After two weeks, I will worry, now it's just annoying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

14u2nV

Got them, also found out why it took so long.

this was in another envelope, packaged by the post office, looks like one of their sorters caught it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The two numbered ones made it home, no sign of my blank one.

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Glad it got to you. Another one must have got snagged like that as well, because the PO "repackaged" and mailed me the top left corner of an envelope. Basically just the return address piece. There was no part of the mailing address attached so I don't know whose it was. I'm hoping it still gets to them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

bobdole

Got mine. Thank you very much.

steve

PM sent.

524of1000

Is it just me or is the etching fadeing abnormally fast? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

steve

Mine is still OK and I have it on my keychain, but it does seem shallow now that you mention it. I feel like some of them were deeper, unless it was just my imagination. If the colors wears out from the etching you could probably rub pencil lead in there and it will show up again, I'd think? I know it worked with Curtis' "VR-4" engraved gauge panels.

I bought 2 and one of the fob's definitely are engraved more shallow than the other. No biggy to me, my buddy engrave's at a jeweler, so should be an easy fix for him. I love them still, but can definitely see it getting worse with wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned