The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugsgomoo

steve: who else got the elite spec ones like the one you sent me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

VR4_1752

I got mine they look great!! Had to put one on the Christmas tree. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jesh

Got mine today! Like everyone said, they look awesome!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

RyRy210

Quoting steveGLS:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Dude you are like 2 months late.

edit: Yikes, all the extras are actually sold already. Once everyone from the original order has received theirs, I will have a few more for sale. RyRy I will put you on the interest list and contact you at that point (a week or so). I want to have some extras on-hand in case anyone doesn't receive theirs.

LOL.. Thanks Steve, please let me know. I'm actually not a newbie, but I've been out of the country for awhile and haven't logged onto the forum. Decided to log in today and my password does not work, so I re-registered...

Thanks Steve for keeping me on your interest list.

Regards,
Ryan

TylerAdamson

Starting to look like USPS has lost mine. They've made their way out to California already and I still don't have mine. I also plugged the "tracking number" into the USPS site and it says no record.

steve

What tracking number?

I didn't get mine yet, hope it will be in the mail tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

TylerAdamson

Quoting steveGLS:
What tracking number?

Is field "N" in the google docs spread sheet not a tracking number?

steve

No thats the paypal transaction number! Polish is in IN and his haven't arrived yet either. Hang in there!

galant344

I'm in Illinois haven't received mine yet either but i'm hoping tomorrow or the next day! The suspense is killing me.. cant wait to see these in person!!

TylerAdamson

My bad then, I'll pull my panties out of the bunch and wait it out. The suspense is killing me though.

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tyler, yours probably went out on Friday since your PayPal didn't have an ADDRESS and I had to get the address from you separately! (just busting you... but its true)

TylerAdamson

Its in there, I checked after I seen your PM. Not sure why it didn't show up for you:?.

Street Surgeon

Steve, just wanted to know if you've had a chance to send my FOB's out yet, and if so could you PM me so I could verify the address? I haven't seen em yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Haven't seen mine yet either. In Illinois also.

Got my fobs. They look great. Thank you to everyone that made it happen, and especially to Steve that labored hard on this.

BrandonEchols

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

Dark_Horse

I would like to complain about these key fobs. There was far too much tape used in packaging them and it prevented me from ripping into the envelope as quickly as I would have liked to to see my shiny fobs. Took a whole minute to remove the fobs from the envelope, which delayed my gratification by at least 30 seconds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

galant344

GOTTEM!!! finally the wait is over.. Thanks they look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts