The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Junk Yard Pick!

Lukefraizer

I'm going to be heading to the junk yard to pick a Galant and would like to make my time more useful than just pulling a roof for myself... any requests and max price you would want to spend and we can see what we can work out!

BrandonEchols

ABS delete if applicable?
Taillight set if it's in good shape.
I'll PM you about prices...

MellowVR4

OK, lets see if you kno what im talking about here, i need the little release clip lever type thing, from the armrest compartment, my armrest lid isnt staying closed beacause that lever clip thing is broken, i would like that if you have time. im sure its small enough that you can take off and put it in your pocket, and ill pay the shipping and a lil of finders fee lol. let me kno if you kno what im talking about or if you will like a pic sent. let me kno thnx

maroonmetallic

two holes (single din radio & pocket)
or one hole? dual din radio install

Just trying to help a guy out!

-Shawn

Lukefraizer

I know exactly what your talking about and will try and get it coming to ya.

Quoting MellowVR4:
OK, lets see if you kno what im talking about here, i need the little release clip lever type thing, from the armrest compartment, my armrest lid isnt staying closed beacause that lever clip thing is broken, i would like that if you have time. im sure its small enough that you can take off and put it in your pocket, and ill pay the shipping and a lil of finders fee lol. let me kno if you kno what im talking about or if you will like a pic sent. let me kno thnx

Lukefraizer

Ill snatch it up either way and get back with ya. Not sure which it has but Ill just grab it.

Quoting blue64tsi:
Radio surround 91-92!! buy it for what u gota pay then well talk and ill give u profit lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned