The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM VR4 Gauge cluster

dsm10o0

I have for sale is a jdm vr4 gauge cluster. Its in great condition. speedometer reads in KM/h. came off of a JDM front clip.

Price is at $160 shipped or best offer if price is too steep. Just a starting point cause dont know how much they are worth.

photo-34.jpg

photo-33.jpg

photo-32.jpg

photo-31.jpg

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

what year?

dsm10o0

The person I got it from said it was a 90

IncorpoRatedX

then it wont work for the USDM members here, 90 uses a different tach signal so it will be off completely.

it will however work in my galant GSX, i'd give you $40 shipped for it. That's all it's worth to me, otherwise i'll just put a 91+ coil pack ignitor in my car and use a USDM gauge cluster.

dsm10o0

I will put it on my car to see if it works on 91. the person i got it from said he wasnt sure.

IncorpoRatedX

That's fine, the easiest way to tell is if you had to switch your coil ignitor when you put the engine in your car. If you put the engine in and didnt have to swap any electronics, then it's fine, but as far as i know the 90 jdm ones were on the 90 ignition set ups, same as the 90 DSM's.

if you look on ebay you can find your same gauge cluster for $39.00

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts